Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Switching to MAC from PC. HELP!!!!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I need to know the best Mac computer to get. I plan on using the full video mixing and effects. I Just dont know where to start. Let Me know what YOU are using that works great and/or rate the best mac laptops.

Inviato Wed 07 Oct 09 @ 6:53 pm
If you want the best MAC go with the Macbook Pro series. It is portable and powerful. It features a dedicated video card for video mixing. The 17" Macbook pro is as powerful as it gets. It comes with a really heavy price tag of $2800. The 15" with the same specs as the 17" can be bought for slightly less. I have a 17" and its a beast. Make sure to get snow leopard and use it with VDJ 6. If you need more help let me know.

Inviato Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 12:06 pm
I just bought my Macbook Pro couple of months ago. If you are planning to do a lot of video mixing and effects you want to get the MacBook Pro with the dedicated video card (like what djmariojax said). I bought the 15" MacBook Pro with the NVidia 9600M GT 512MB. I think that would be the best way to go I paid a little over $2900. I still need to upgrade to snow leopard so that is one thing I definitely need to do

Inviato Wed 14 Oct 09 @ 12:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)