Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: STANTON Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 7

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
my purchase is imminent lol........Who has done the initial set up and who here can assist me with that when the time comes?

Inviato Sun 11 Sep 11 @ 8:23 pm

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 10:53 am
drjust wrote :
my purchase is imminent lol........Who has done the initial set up and who here can assist me with that when the time comes?

If you let me know in advance, I can help you, skype stylee

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 10:55 am
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
nice Ill be hitting you up soon n thanks...

was wondering though.....effects within Vdj...are they native to the softwear...effects like echo delay etc like found on the controller of the numark ns7 ns6 and v7.

If these types of effects for the music playing are not build into vdj is there a way to input these effects via an external effects processor aux on the stanton mixer?

Inviato Mon 12 Sep 11 @ 1:21 pm
Yes the FX are internal to VDJ

Inviato Thu 15 Sep 11 @ 7:07 pm
djreff wrote :
Drimachus wrote :
djreff wrote :
hey guys, finally the mapping fot the scs.1m is out. thanks for this one.

the only hic is that i'm not able to get the sound card of the mixer going (asio stanton 1394)

any help would be appreciared

thanks

Did you run the Asio driver?

what exactly do you mean ......................??????????????????? do tou mean launching da router?

thanks in advance

when i launch vdj, all the controls work ie : sliders pots, but again there is absolutely no sound, the strange thing is with other soft i'm able to get sound but obviously i would prefer using vdj, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks in advance

Inviato Sat 17 Sep 11 @ 7:50 am
and you've gone into the settings menu and set the soundcard as stanton asio??

You might also try the factory reset of VDJ, then put the soundcard as the stanton

Inviato Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 4:43 pm
shrumezPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I recently bought 2 Stanton T.92 Turntables and some serato timecoded vinyl, I can not seem to get the VDJ Pro Full Version 7 Software to work with these turntables. I also have a hercules DJ Console RMX. I have the 2 Turntables connected to the Hercules RMX console and the console attached to my Laptop... What should I do to fix this?

Inviato Tue 04 Oct 11 @ 4:12 pm
shrumez wrote :
What should I do to fix this?

Well cross posting is what you shouldn't do....

Inviato Thu 06 Oct 11 @ 7:37 am
djtaz_PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Have anybody been able to map Stantons newer SCS.4dj controller to VDJ ? ? and IF so - would you share this pls ? :-)

I have tried but really not getting anywhere as i dont really understand xml and the coding things i've read on the VDJ Wiki. I've been in dialog with Stanton who mentioned they have sent somethings to VDJ so it will be natively supported at some stage.

However that just leaves me with a non workable controller up until this is done... which is sad as i'm a true VDJ believer and would be really sad to be forced to switch dj software due to this :-/

Anybody? heeeeeeeeeeelp :-)

Inviato Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 5:36 am
I recently purchased the Stanton scs system 3. I could not resist the price of $299. So far so good. Do any of you guys have any suggestions or things that I should know? How about a few tricks? I am open to any advice that you guys have!

Inviato Mon 24 Oct 11 @ 4:02 pm
shrumez wrote :
I recently bought 2 Stanton T.92 Turntables and some serato timecoded vinyl, I can not seem to get the VDJ Pro Full Version 7 Software to work with these turntables. I also have a hercules DJ Console RMX. I have the 2 Turntables connected to the Hercules RMX console and the console attached to my Laptop... What should I do to fix this?

You will need to select "timecodes"

The select ASIO-Rmx

Do the timecodes set-up

And you will probably need to go to the "scratch" screen and set it to "relative", not smart relative

Hope this helps.

Inviato Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 11:32 pm
I haven't seen any vdj maps for the 4dj.

Inviato Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 11:35 pm
icefather wrote :
I recently purchased the Stanton scs system 3. I could not resist the price of $299. So far so good. Do any of you guys have any suggestions or things that I should know? How about a few tricks? I am open to any advice that you guys have!

Remember that you can change the jog sensitivity, and the crossfader to work audio, video, or both

Inviato Sat 29 Oct 11 @ 11:38 pm
does vdj work with Stanton SCS-1 Digital DJ System

cioce

Last version 7.0.5 yes but I have not tried ;)

Just to be crystal clear, what about the scs.1d specifically? Is it supported and accurately scratchable yet, or are we gonna have to hope for this in Virtual DJ 8?

Inviato Mon 21 Nov 11 @ 12:40 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, the SCS.1 System ( SCS.1d and SCS.1m ) are both currently supported in the latest version 7.0.5b.

And no you don't have to wait for VirtualDJ version 8.

You can see a quick demo here - http://vimeo.com/30149583

And the whole system here - http://vimeo.com/29281932

*These are just demo's that they work ... don't critic the skill :)

Inviato Fri 25 Nov 11 @ 2:31 am
That's great news! NS7 is too small and Denon 3700 has gone up in price (from 650 to 750 recently). All other non-motorized controllers are a joke for a turntable replacement. I would love to use a Stanton STR8-150, but my DJ coffin is already too heavy. Word to the wise, don't buy a full size DJ coffin ever! Get your flight cases separate so it's easier to carry and store.

How does the SCS.1d work with Virtual DJ? Did they use darouter, write support for the hi res midi, or something else? I would like more insight when you have time. Thanks!

Inviato Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 9:58 pm
EO4593Home userMember since 2011
How would be possible to make the (SCS.1D's) motorised pitch work as it works with other programs (like Traktor)... when I change layer (from deck A to deck B) to "remember" the value of the pitch and when I change back, than the slider move to the "remebered" position???

Without this function I can't use my gear vith VDJ (what I want to use.... I don't like Traktor that much)

Inviato Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 10:59 am
Good evening,
I have just 're-found' an old final scratch soundcard/controller, does anybody know if this can be used with the vdj software?
I have the timecode vinyl and all that, but I would prefer to use this software.
Thanks for your time

Inviato Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 3:51 pm
lol, in theory yeah, but you might want to consider spending a little money and moving up to a more recent soundcard, like Numark VV, Traktor or my fave the deejay Trim...

Inviato Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 10:23 pm
74%