Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NS7 problem [bpm and latency]

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey guys
the bar i play at got me an NS7!...i was so happy...I installed and did everythin and ran up through a couple of problems...
first problem..

latency...
i had a track playing, and when i would be goin from folder to another folder or loading a song while one was playin id get this skip in the song...and not even like 2 minisecs of silence, but it sound as if u were slowing the song down via the platter . now i realize my computer might not be optimized to perfect conditions..though with my rmx i had no issues of anything [ mind you i had vdj 5.2], and i thought havin the ns7 would make the whole thing a bit faster? right now im on th eprocess of erasing everything i hve in my laptop and start barebones...which is a pain in the ass but is somethin i have to rule out, this was running it through my back up i didnt even want to attempt to do it on my main laptop..
i was also able to do with the previous version, have another folder open so when i couldnt find it on my vdj database id go straight to the folder i needed, no problem...but now i cant cause i get that little "scratch lag" [haha thats a cool name]

the second problem i found was with the platters [ as if one would go faster than the other] and only with a few songs....the songs would not stay beatmatched even though they both had the same bpm i would even start same...the same song at the same time and the left deck would somehow still go "faster"...

when trying itch i didnt seem to have this problems though...but i dont want to run itch ^_^

any suggestions?...and please im sorry if this question was already answered somewhere i swear i looked for it and got no luck with it, but please feel free to point a link if anyone has seen it

thanks guys!

Inviato Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 6:55 pm
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just wait until new version 6.0.3 comes out its on the run but not finished yet

i give my ns7 back to the dealer and got to 3700 less probs and a display:-)

with itch you will have the same probs both forums are full of probs.

best regards dj-agua

Inviato Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 7:08 pm
just because a few people have been havin problems doesnt mean the thing is useless though
i just want to know what would mine be though n what might cause it i doubt its the hardware
hopefully it might be fixed with a new version if one is on the way

thanks for the reply though

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 3:39 am
run itch and you will be fine. also optimize your computer asap.

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 5:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Download the latest version of VirtualDJ (v6.0.3) and try again .... :)

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 5:41 pm
MERRY XMAS EVERYONE ...JUST FINISH ROCKING NS7 WITH THIS NEW UPDATE RUNNING FLAWLESS SOOOOOO FAR NO SOUND DROP OFF TURNTABLES DISK RUNNING AT ALL TIME EVEN BETTER I GOT NS7 LATENCY AT 128 WITH NO ISSUE AT ALL.. NICE WORK
THANX TO ALL THAT WORKED ON THIS UPDATE WAS LONG DUE :)

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 7:41 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 7:44 pm
IM VERY HAPPY WITH MY NS7 AND VDJ 6.0.3 AND I WAS THINKING OFF BUYING A NEW LAPTOP RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING WINDOWS XP
4MEG OFF RAM AND 512MB DEDICATED NVIDIA VIDEO CARD ...IM SHOCK IS RUNNING SMOOTH

Inviato Tue 10 Nov 09 @ 8:36 pm
Mine works perfect, both w/ SnowLeopard and Windows 7.
Only issue is the mic!!!
Great job!!!!

Inviato Wed 11 Nov 09 @ 1:14 am
aaaa i found my post LOL...
yes it works better with the new version:) minus a couple things i posted in the numark thread..other than that...its a beauty to be playin with
im so glad i finally got one

Inviato Thu 12 Nov 09 @ 8:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)