Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Stealth Controller & VDJ 6 - Hassles

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys from Sunny South Africa....

Please can you give me some pointers on how i can prevent my VDJ from stopping in the middle of a live playing track.
I use the Numark Stealth Controller.

If I do no changes on the Mid & Bass during playtime the Software works 100%.

When i use the controller to make changes to Mid & Bass levels, the Software becomes irratic after about 1 hour of playtime.
The track will stop dead. It always tends to be the one side/channel on the desk.
In Most cases a restart of VDJ kinda works and from then on i dont make any changes to High, Mid & Bass levels.

I use 2 sound cards in my Core 2 Duo Desktop PC, 4GB Ram, 2 Hard Disks, C: Xp OS Drive and D: Music drive

The main output is on a Sound Blaster Audigy card.
Monitoring is done on the onboard Realtek card.

I never had any hassles before i started to use the controller and actively change the levels of the bass and mids.

Numark Stealth Controller (No sound card option)

Please can someone assist me, I have put my PC in Safemode in VDJ with no difference. At times i did record my sets, but i dont record now as im to scared it does what it does when im playing live.....

thanks

Inviato Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 12:55 am
the track stops on load or at play ?

Config - Options - Full Load of the track is enabled ?

Config - Performance - Soundcard Settings (JPEG!)

Only Run Windows and Virtual DJ on this PC ? Close anti virus while gigging.

Can you easily make to play the track again by pressing play on your stealth controller ? or must you restart VDJ ? -> Freeze your skin ? but the Waveform not ?

Inviato Mon 30 Nov 09 @ 1:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)