Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with setup: Virtual DJ + Technics 1210 M3D's

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

joelapHome userMember since 2009
Hey all, new here. I've got two Technics 1210 M3D's with my name on them soon. I'm looking into virtual DJ as a way to mix songs for parties etc. without needing any extra controllers or whatever. Not to quote a competitor, but how would I go about setting this up? I've got a Macbook pro, 2 Technics 1210's, I plan to get the timecoded vinyls... but what else do I need to be able to mix from 2 turntables and the computer? Maybe similar to the way Serato has that thing in-line with the mixer and turntables, that interfaces to the computer? Serato is a bit too pricey though.

Thanks for any help.

Joe

Inviato Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 9:10 pm
Checkout the Maya 44 usb audio interface which has 4ins and 4outs or the audio 4 dj soundcard which is a bit more higher end. All you sound like you need is an audio interface like those mentioned.I'm assuming you already have a mixer right?lol

Inviato Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 10:31 pm
joelapHome userMember since 2009
Hah, well not yet but I do have one in mind. Was planning on American Audio QD5... hear its pretty good. I play in a live band and have run live sound so the only part I'm still tripping on is the interface. Thanks for the look on those, I'll give them a look.

Inviato Wed 02 Dec 09 @ 11:10 pm
The qd5 mk11 is a boss scratch mixer and ideal for all rounders. Check out those audio interfaces which work pretty well and are recommended with vdj.

Inviato Thu 03 Dec 09 @ 5:36 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)