Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Scratching and Moving the crossfader... @ the same time!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

i thought it would be nearly impossible to move the crossfader while scratching (without turntables or a mixer.)But i have finally found a way, it isn't too convienient.. But it works... They will also move exactly the same for you... it does however take some practice. put the track you want to scratch with on the record whick is not currently running. click automix, and hold the record you want to scratch with when the crossfader brings itself to the middle. this unfortunaly only works if the automix moves itself over quite quickly. DO NOT LET GO OF THAT DISK FOR SCRATCHING. when you move it o scrathc however the crossfader will move with it, creating awseome affects. but if you scratch to heavily casuing the crossfader to reach the other side, it will switch song... try it out... its definitly worth practising if you dont have turntables, and a mixer. at first its extremely hard but, after practise, its definitley worth it... if you found this at all confusing, please ask me to be more specific in a certain area. thnks, hope this helps

Inviato Sat 07 May 05 @ 8:55 pm
sorry the keyboard here is hard to use :P

Inviato Sat 07 May 05 @ 9:07 pm
hemanHome userMember since 2005
are u sure its the crossfader your suppose 2 move around cuz with me it didnt make any kool effect
it just ..... does the same effect, and u gotta kinda keep it in the middle or u cant here the song thats playing very well .......i saw the dj get down video and he just moves it back and forth and the song sounded as if he was playing normally ........so i dont know if its the crossfader your supose to move .....answer me that .....

Inviato Tue 10 May 05 @ 8:55 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Inviato Fri 13 May 05 @ 2:10 pm
DJ-FixHome userMember since 2005
Hey people what i need to write to download samples when some sing put your hands in air,you,you..!!??

Inviato Tue 17 May 05 @ 9:40 pm
...WHAT

Inviato Thu 19 May 05 @ 5:34 am
english in the forum only, no fluent dialect of moron

Inviato Thu 26 May 05 @ 6:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)