Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Just a request..

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is it possible for the nvidia freezing under xp to be fixed in the next update...?? Or...is there any other solution..??
my specs..
Lenovo N200 3000
Intel core 2 duo T5850 2.16ghz 2,17ghz
4 gb ram
Nvidia geforce go 7300
Audio 4 dj
Hercules rmx steel

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 6:47 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
i've been using the 6100 for over two years now and don't get any freezing, looks like your settings could be wrong. if you list or show an image of them someone may be able to help.

hope you get it sorted.

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 7:02 am
Dear tayla it only happens with xp which is the os i would like to use...under 7 or vista no prob..i tried both on the same lappy...the issue is that the video starts playing,after 5-10 seconds the sound keeps on playing but the picture is frozen...i have to load the other deck with video or move the waveform on the current one to unfreeze....I use avi and mp4...also this happens when I am on both svhs or vga output.

settings on video page.
video output..activate...on
tv output..nvdia geforce go 7300
hardware acceleration..on
video crossfader linked to audio crossfader...on
Hide logo...on
use this plugin for audio files only...on i use sonique

on performance page

latency..auto
safemode and overclock..unchecked
scratch optimize for quality
simple algorithm
master tempo...fast

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 8:02 am
OK problem solved..mabye it is an nvidia bug under xp...just moved to windows 7 and evthing work like a breeze...had to do so since we couldnt find a solution here.

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 6:36 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
oops sorry, i'm a bit late for the train on this one, glad everything is sorted.

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 8:50 pm
But the point is is that this is an issue and it just isnt with XP, I have experienced this aswell with Vista on and ATI card. Has me stumped as I have tried to recreate it. Have had issues with AVI files or when VDJ goes from audio to Video. It was really bad for me in 5.2, Havent seen it in a long time since ver 6 of VDJ.

Inviato Tue 15 Dec 09 @ 9:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)