Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: different channels but same sound ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

slajrHome userMember since 2009
Hi all

I'm using trial version of vdj and have some issues with my external mixer. I chose external mixer and 4 out sound card from audio setup. I set left deck as front output and right deck as rear output.

When I play a track on left deck the same output comes on my 1 st and 2nd channel. After that I set left deck as rear output and right deck as front output and the same thing happened when I played a track on right deck. This doesn't make any sense. I use a&h xone 32 and I have Focusrite Saffire PRO24 sound card. I have checked my connections but there is no problem with that. I switched the ports did anything I could but simply no solution. Can anyone help ? thanks in advance

Inviato Fri 25 Dec 09 @ 8:21 pm
slajrHome userMember since 2009
no idea ? anyone ?

Inviato Sun 27 Dec 09 @ 10:22 am
i'm using 5.2 pro. and it does the same thing randomly. i got a hercules trim 4&6 and i know it's not that. it's been virtual dj issue since i started using it w/ my setup since christmas. when i got the soundcard n timecode vinyl. been playing around for awhile since then. and can't seem to have it work correctly. and can't keep up with me trying to play around w/ scratching n mixing. i have nothing running at all except virtual dj. and i got 2gb ram. on a 2.16ghz mac os x 10.4 machine. minimize all the extras so my machine runs faster

Inviato Mon 28 Dec 09 @ 1:44 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)