Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Cables to Go wireless USB to VGA transmitter.....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Just bought one but have'nt opened it yet because I'm not sure if it will fill the bill. I have a 512mb video card in my gigging laptop and only 3gb ram. Will USB out use any of my video card or will it use all system memory? Thanks

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 11:18 am
So I am assuming that you want a different video output to lesson the RAM used on your computer? Are you having an issue running VDJ that you are assuming its a RAM issue?

Please provide details on your system and what issues you are having. Maybe the issue is something else and is addressed elsewhere here.

Thanks

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 11:58 am
I bought the wireless USB to VGA so I could send signal wirelessly to the projector. The video card on my laptop has VGA and HDMI plug ins. My question is if I use the USB to VGA will it use any of the video card or will it use system memory. Mixing mpeg4 videos so I dont have ram to spare.

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 12:15 pm
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
It is not using a lot of your 3d card. But it asks a lot more of your CPU. I think that you need at least 2GB of ram to run it properly.
Are there any specifications given by the manufacturer?

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 1:26 pm

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 7:18 pm
I think this kit will not use any of your laptops 3d resources by the looks of it this is a basic video adapter (Built into the usb dongle) would probaly be good for business presentations but i would not even think twice about using it to play videos at a gig.

Inviato Thu 31 Dec 09 @ 8:24 am
Patje_1PRO InfinityMember since 2007
I think it would work well. But 30feet is not much, if you use a lower (standart tv) resolution it can work good. Your system would run it easy but i think the distance could be doubtful.

Inviato Fri 01 Jan 10 @ 12:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)