Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Good and Bad

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

djzah71PRO InfinityMember since 2009
First the good because I can hardly stand how excited I was to see that Virtual DJ on my Mac connects with my Vestax VCI300. Whoa! Yea, I can truly control Virtual DJ with my Vestax VCI-300. Aweseome!

Okay, now the bad
The graphics of the skin is like in an ultra low quality that everything is blurred on my MacBook Pro's 15" screen. I was using the Internal Mixer one for the Mac and figured I would try a different skin to see if it clears up so I changed it to FULL and now it appears Virtual DJ is completly locked up but the music is still playing and transitioning just fine, but I have no control via the Mac or Vestax VCI-300.

Sooo, the only way to do this is to Force Quit Virtual DJ (I hate to do that). It doesn't say the application isn't responding, so that's good. So I right clicked on the icon in the dock and selected Quit, but nothing is happening. I disconnected the Vestax VCI-300 thinking that would cause a refresh of the program but nothing, the music is still playing but through the internal speakers versus the JBL EON's that were connected to the Vestax VCI-300.

No choice here but Force Quit Virtual DJ.... let me see how long this takes in the event I would have to do this at the gig (how long am I out for)
+15 seconds to get to the menu and force quit application
+30 seconds for application to come up

So about a full minute to force quit and fire it back up and get music going (by the way the original *internal mixer* skin came back on by default, probably because it didn't have a chance to save on "proper" exit)

ANOTHER BAD THING STILL
Karaoke issues when searching. For some reason the search gets broken with corrupt files that work fine on kJams Pro but Virtual DJ scan apparantly has a problem with it and just stops scanning. Visually it doesn't stop scanning but the results for karaoke are so few that its obvious it stopped. Also when importing karaoke it puts the name of the song and artist all in the title.

Unable to test video "Error in Video Driver" whenever I try and play a music video... sounds like a bug

THANK YOU AGAIN for the Vestax VCI-300 MIDI control... small steps forward I suppose (wish karaoke was as powerful as kJams Pro and the Music Videos had the ton of video effects Serato Scratch Live with Video-SL has).

Inviato Wed 30 Dec 09 @ 7:37 pm
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So do the VCI-300 map out correctly on Mac os?

Does the pass though input play audio if the Mac crashes as stated?

What about the Mic? Does that play through?

Inviato Thu 28 Jan 10 @ 6:20 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)