Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules RMX Mapping Help Please - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

I actually had these already but I lost my back up .xml mapping

I want one of my effect buttons to apply effect only while the button is being held like - while_pressed effect flanger
and then I want jog wheel #1 to control the effect param #1 of the effect button being held and jog wheel #2 to do the same for effect param #2

then i need a special modifier for the scratch button while held.... i want the scratch while_pressed to control the effect pass_texzk_old param 1

and a want my jog wheels to scroll through the list of folders while holding the left browser button and the list of folders while holding the right browser button

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 12:48 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Mapp the button that you want with:

Button# - effect flanger active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed

Then map the Jogs with:

JOG - var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

The most stable script I have tried (by DJ Doc). I am not sure about the scratch modifier script, I will try it when I get home from work.

LEFT - browser_folder & deck 1 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed

RIGHT - browser_window "songs" & deck 1 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed & deck 2 wheel_mode 'browser' while_pressed

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 9:09 am
In using the scratch button, you can probably just set it to do what you've described by adding the actions to the end of it if you are still going to use it to set vinyl_mode, or just replacing the command if not:

effect "pass_texzk_old param 1" active while_pressed (quotes are needed)

This only works to "turn on" an effect. If you are trying to adjust a parameter of an effect with the button held down and manipulating a jogwheel, however, then you'll probably want to create a variable and add similar code for it to the jogwheel entry, like the ones for the the other effect parameters.

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 3:13 pm
okay the effect mappings above do not work

this is what I have mapped out:

BUTTON1 = djc_button 1 ........This is Set to Beatgrid by holding the button down while looking at the main screen and selecting beatgrid

BUTTON2 = effect beatbox active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed
(I want this button to apply the beatbox effect only WHILE PRESSED)

BUTTON3 = effect LFO active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed
(again this effect on ONLY while pressed)

BUTTON4 = effect Cut active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed
(This effect on ONLY while pressed)

BUTTON5 = effect Pass_TexZK_old active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed
(now this one i need different... I want a PRESS ON and PRESS OFF, so that I do NOT need to hold button5 to keep this effect on.... however this is where I need the SCRATCH MODIFIER... SO that WHEN I HOLD the SCRATCH BUTTON after I turn the Pass_TexZK_Old effect on, I can hold the SCRATCH and Control the Paramater with the jog wheel)

BUTTON6 = effect flanger active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed
(This Effect on ONLY while pressed)

Now in addition to that I need Jog wheel #1 to control EFFECT PARAMETER #1 while holding BUTTONS 2, 3, 4 and 6
and Jog Wheel #2 to control EFFECT PARAMETER #2 while holding BUTTONS 2, 3, 4 and 6

But Button5 is PRESS ON, PRESS OFF with HOLDING SCRATCH to apply Effect Parameter#1

((NONE of the mappings for the effect buttons are working EXCEPT Button1 which is BeatGrid))

(((The Left and Right Browser Mappings worked perfectly though)))

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 7:35 pm
Nevermind!!! I got it!! The mappings that DHoude posted work, they were just lacking the quotes around the effect name...

and I got the Scratch MODIFIER working by using a jog wheel mapping..... here is what I ended up with

<map value="BUTTON1" action="djc_button 1" />
<map value="BUTTON2" action="effect "beatbox" active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed" />
<map value="BUTTON3" action="effect "LFO" active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed" />
<map value="BUTTON4" action="effect "Cut" active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed" />
<map value="BUTTON5" action="effect "Pass_TexZK_old" active" />
<map value="BUTTON6" action="effect "flanger" active while_pressed & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed" />
<map value="JOG" action="var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel" />
<map value="LED_PLAY" action="loaded ? play ? on : cue ? off : blink : off" />

and the scratch modifer (so i didnt have to hold BUTTON 5)

<map value="SCRATCH" action="deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed" />

Everything Seems to be working like a Charm!! Perfect!!! Just like a I had it before.... THANKS A MILLION FOR THE HELP, and for pointing me in the right direction!!!! You have saved me a lot of headache!!

Inviato Fri 08 Jan 10 @ 7:45 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
teknikalcrysis wrote :
Nevermind!!! I got it!! The mappings that DHoude posted work, they were just lacking the quotes around the effect name...

AH! Yea, I like to be able to change my effects on the fly, so I don't specify the effect. I use the "effect # active while_pressed" which does not require the quotes. I just guessed at modifying the script for your needs. Sorry

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 12:22 pm
Glad to see you've gotten it worked out :^D

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 6:20 pm
actually i need a slight bit more help...

I wanted to change the scratch variable from

deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed

to

deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode & action_deck 1 ? set $passtek while_pressed

and I have my Jog wheel mapped to

var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

i want to incorporate var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old slider 2" into the jog wheel mapping

var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old slider 2" : var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

but when i map it it like that, the scratch button while pressed controls the pass_texzk_old effect slider 1 on both decks just like I want it to, however the other effects when held and jog wheels moved, the effect silders for those effects do not move... basically everything after

var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old slider 2"

dont work... what am i missing or doing wrong? is it the : ??
should it be a ? or a | or something else maybe?

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 8:56 pm
teknikalcrysis wrote :
actually i need a slight bit more help...

I wanted to change the scratch variable from

deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed

to

deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode & action_deck 1 ? set $passtek while_pressed

and I have my Jog wheel mapped to

var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

i want to incorporate var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old slider 2" into the jog wheel mapping

var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old slider 2" : var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

but when i map it it like that, the scratch button while pressed controls the pass_texzk_old effect slider 1 on both decks just like I want it to, however the other effects when held and jog wheels moved, the effect silders for those effects do not move... basically everything after

var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $passtek ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old slider 2"

dont work... what am i missing or doing wrong? is it the : ??
should it be a ? or a | or something else maybe?

The scratch button cannot be set to one deck or the other per se, because it is not assigned to either deck. It is more related to the active (PFL) deck in that respect. This is why the command "deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode" forces both decks to respond without regard to PFL status. If this command were changed only to "vinyl_mode" then the deck with PFL active would be placed in that mode when the scratch button was pressed - not both. As a test, if you enter the command that I noted above, press the scratch button and see the light go off, then press the PFL button for the other deck, the light will come back on. See how it works?

Now, to use the scratch button to change your parameters, you will not use the "action_deck" command. Just use deck 1 vinyl_mode & deck 2 vinyl_mode & set $passtek while_pressed

To control the paramters for both decks for this effect in your jogwheel action, try var $passtek ? deck 1 "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel.

Inviato Sat 09 Jan 10 @ 11:57 pm
didnt work...

i edited the scratch mapping as you posted
and the jog wheels as

var $passtek ? deck 1 "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

like you posted as got a

Syntax error: : var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

i changed the : to a &
where is says

deck 2 "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 : var $d1effect ?

and made it

deck 2 "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 & var $d1effect ?

and the error went away, but when holding down scratch and moving the jogwheel the pass_texzk_old slider is not moving

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 2:12 am
actually nevermind i got it...

it was:

var $passtek ? deck 1 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 1 : deck 2 effect "pass_texzk_old" slider 2 & var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 2 effect default slider 1 : deck 2 effect default slider 2 : jog_wheel

the & was needed instead of the : between the 2 var $

and it was lacking the word "effect" for each deck

but thanks again for the help, your are awesome!

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 2:23 am
@teknikalcrysis
I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten some of the details for the mapping commands as I replied to you. Anyway, I'm happy that it's working for you;)

BTW, as long as we're talking about mapping, I've come up with a modification for the effects sliders in the jogwheel command for whomever might be interested. The modification solves a problem that someone had brought to my attention quite a while ago - that the sliders on both decks moved for the default effect (if the same one was displayed in each deck). Well, I'm happy to report that this slightly modified mapping command adjusts ONLY the effect sliders of the deck you are holding the button for (that sets the variable as described in earlier posts in this topic), and each deck's effect parameters remain independent of the other deck. This allows more flexibility when performing remixes where one would perhaps want different parameters for the same effect depending on which deck they are bringing in to the mix. ENJOY!!

In the RMX mapper JOG action enter the following:
var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 2 ? deck 2 effect default slider 2 : deck 2 effect default slider 1 : jog_wheel

Also, for those of you who prefer the "MK2-ish" buttons for selecting and activating effects, here's what I have done to accomplish this, using buttons 1,2, & 3 as examples...PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THESE SETTINGS WILL NOT WORK IN ALL SKIN VARIATIONS:

BUTTON 1:
effect select -1

BUTTON 2:
effect select +1

BUTTON 3:
effect default active [add while_pressed here for momentary effect] & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed

If these do not work for you or you are getting syntax errors (after triple-checking your code entry, of course, lol) and you are using the default skins, variables, and button settings discussed here, PM me and we'll talk it over ;)

One more "goody" for you...If you do not need your SYNC light to flash with the beat (it really doesn't anyway, hehe), you can set the LED_SYNC action in the mapper to tell you if you've inadvertently activated automatic beatmatching (several posts about this in the forums).

Add a new mapping by clicking the "+" at the bottom of the mapper window, then select LED_SYNC from the drop-down list near the top-right of the window (or you could enter it manually).

for LED_SYNC:
beatlock ? on : off

Good luck and have fun with your new mappings!

DJ Doc

Inviato Sun 10 Jan 10 @ 8:35 pm
works perfect....

can you help me out with this one?

LED_PITCH_RESET: pitch_reset ? on : off : pitchlock ? on : off

I want the PITCH LED to be OFF if the PITCH is ZERO and PITCHLOCK is OFF

and

The PITCH LED to be ON if PITCH_RESET has been enabled and to BLINK when PITCHLOCK is ON

the "pitch_reset ? on : off" works just fine!! is off when zero'd out and steady on if the pitch is not zero and i press pitch reset....

but i cant get it to blink with pitch lock is ON

Inviato Mon 11 Jan 10 @ 1:23 am
discjockeydoc wrote :
@teknikalcrysis
I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten some of the details for the mapping commands as I replied to you. Anyway, I'm happy that it's working for you;)

BTW, as long as we're talking about mapping, I've come up with a modification for the effects sliders in the jogwheel command for whomever might be interested. The modification solves a problem that someone had brought to my attention quite a while ago - that the sliders on both decks moved for the default effect (if the same one was displayed in each deck). Well, I'm happy to report that this slightly modified mapping command adjusts ONLY the effect sliders of the deck you are holding the button for (that sets the variable as described in earlier posts in this topic), and each deck's effect parameters remain independent of the other deck. This allows more flexibility when performing remixes where one would perhaps want different parameters for the same effect depending on which deck they are bringing in to the mix. ENJOY!!

In the RMX mapper JOG action enter the following:
var $d1effect ? action_deck 1 ? deck 1 effect default slider 1 : deck 1 effect default slider 2 : var $d2effect ? action_deck 2 ? deck 2 effect default slider 2 : deck 2 effect default slider 1 : jog_wheel

Also, for those of you who prefer the "MK2-ish" buttons for selecting and activating effects, here's what I have done to accomplish this, using buttons 1,2, & 3 as examples...PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THESE SETTINGS WILL NOT WORK IN ALL SKIN VARIATIONS:

BUTTON 1:
effect select -1

BUTTON 2:
effect select +1

BUTTON 3:
effect default active [add while_pressed here for momentary effect] & action_deck 1 ? set $d1effect while_pressed : set $d2effect while_pressed

If these do not work for you or you are getting syntax errors (after triple-checking your code entry, of course, lol) and you are using the default skins, variables, and button settings discussed here, PM me and we'll talk it over ;)

One more "goody" for you...If you do not need your SYNC light to flash with the beat (it really doesn't anyway, hehe), you can set the LED_SYNC action in the mapper to tell you if you've inadvertently activated automatic beatmatching (several posts about this in the forums).

Add a new mapping by clicking the "+" at the bottom of the mapper window, then select LED_SYNC from the drop-down list near the top-right of the window (or you could enter it manually).

for LED_SYNC:
beatlock ? on : off

Good luck and have fun with your new mappings!

DJ Doc

Let me start out by say that I'm in no way, shape or form even remotely experienced using syntax for mapping. I do, however, know exactly what I want to accomplish with my RMX jogwheels as it pertains to effect parameters. I have read several of your threads regarding this and I still cannot make this work. What I would like to do is quite simple. I'd like to have the jogwheels affect the effect parameters of WHICHEVER effect is active. I currently have my buttons 1-6 set up to just pressing the button once and it lights up until you press it again. That's fine by me. I don't need to "hold it in" like some other DJ's need. (Maybe there is an unseen advantage to this method I haven't yet discovered...I dunno). But for example, if I hit button 6 (which is mapped to filter), it will stay on until I press it again. While it's on I'd like to have the jogwheels affect the effect parameter knobs...(left jogwheel affect the left parameter virtual knob, the right do the same to the right).

If this is possible and you can help me, I'd appreciate it. Remember, you'll have to type exactly what I need to type in the map fields :) I haven't played with this much other than cutting and pasting some of your previous commands in the fields, only to see them not work. I know it's me, not the commands. Ha.

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 7:08 pm
Ok bro heres what I did (Thanks to DJDAD) I gave my Scratch button 3 functions aswell as my Jogs
1. Pitch Bend (Move the jogs to either speed up or slow down the track) No LED
2. Vinyl or Scratch Mode (you can scratch, not really but thats the desired effect, anyways) LED is solid
3. Effect Sliders 1 and 2 and the LED now will Blink

Map this to your jogs,
var_equal '$mode' 0 ? jogwheel : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? jogwheel :deck left select ? device_side 'left' ? deck left effect slider 1 : deck left effect slider 2 : deck right select ? device_side left ? deck right effect slider 1 : deck right effect slider 2 : var_equal '$mode' 0 ? jogwheel : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? jogwheel

and this to the Scratch button,
cycle '$mode' 3 & var_equal '$mode' 0 ? off & deck left vinyl_mode off & deck right vinyl_mode off : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? on & deck left vinyl_mode on & deck right vinyl_mode on : var_equal '$mode' 2 ? blink

and this to the LED_SCRATCH,
var_equal '$mode' 0 ? off : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? on : var_equal '$mode' 2 ? on blink : off

This way you retain your jog wheels other functions also.

Now heres how you go about mapping,
With it connected -

Open VirtualDJ and go to Config -> Mappers tab
Make sure the RMX is the device in the drop-down (top-left)
Click the + button in the bottom left
Press the Scratch button
Replace (copy & paste, lol) the Action in the box to the right (in the middle) with the script from above
and repeat these steps for the jogs and led

Hope this helps
Huey

Inviato Mon 06 Jun 11 @ 10:22 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Ok bro heres what I did (Thanks to DJDAD) I gave my Scratch button 3 functions aswell as my Jogs
1. Pitch Bend (Move the jogs to either speed up or slow down the track) No LED
2. Vinyl or Scratch Mode (you can scratch, not really but thats the desired effect, anyways) LED is solid
3. Effect Sliders 1 and 2 and the LED now will Blink

Map this to your jogs,
var_equal '$mode' 0 ? jogwheel : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? jogwheel :deck left select ? device_side 'left' ? deck left effect slider 1 : deck left effect slider 2 : deck right select ? device_side left ? deck right effect slider 1 : deck right effect slider 2 : var_equal '$mode' 0 ? jogwheel : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? jogwheel

and this to the Scratch button,
cycle '$mode' 3 & var_equal '$mode' 0 ? off & deck left vinyl_mode off & deck right vinyl_mode off : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? on & deck left vinyl_mode on & deck right vinyl_mode on : var_equal '$mode' 2 ? blink

and this to the LED_SCRATCH,
var_equal '$mode' 0 ? off : var_equal '$mode' 1 ? on : var_equal '$mode' 2 ? on blink : off

This way you retain your jog wheels other functions also.

Now heres how you go about mapping,
With it connected -

Open VirtualDJ and go to Config -> Mappers tab
Make sure the RMX is the device in the drop-down (top-left)
Click the + button in the bottom left
Press the Scratch button
Replace (copy & paste, lol) the Action in the box to the right (in the middle) with the script from above
and repeat these steps for the jogs and led

Hope this helps
Huey

Huey,

You quite possibly are the greatest living person on Earth at the moment. This is so badass I can't even describe. This is precisely what I was looking for and then some. The 3 function Scratch was just icing on the cake. Kudos. I recommend this setting for anybody that wants to get some utility from their effects parameters while not relinquishing the ability to still use the jog wheels for scrolling through music or scratching. I'm a house music guy, so the scratch function itself I will almost never use...but it's nice to know I still have it in case I need it.

On to mixing! And thanks again,

Best regards,
Jason

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 6:47 pm
Thats not me bro, lol! Thats all DJDAD!! These guys can make magic with the scripts.

Glad to see your all sorted bro Happy Mixing!
Huey

Inviato Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 8:15 pm
hello peeeps happy new year

I can not get my head round this vdj script its worse than algebra in school ! i have the hercules rmx and would lke to map it so the filter is on a button 6 beat grid button 5 loop in button 1 loop out button 2 flanger button 3 and not decided on button 4 ,, also i had timecoded vinyl rigged up over new year and now ive gone back to just the hercules , things dont work such as loading songs ...

if any 1 can help me you would be amazing this vdj script honestly baffles me i am no good at it lol

Inviato Wed 04 Jan 12 @ 3:57 pm
you should really open your own thread as this question is unrelated...

what you want is very easy to acomplish, you only need to map one action to one button eg.

for the effects the only code you need is "effect 'effect_name' active" that's it, just change 'effect_name' to the acual effect name.

button 3
effect 'flanger' active

button 5
loop_in

button 6
loop_out

easy... there is many more commands you can use however having the rmx some may not work as I think the rmx comes with version 6, and there have been quite a few complex verbs have been added, but all the standard ones should work fine.

click here for the list of verbs

also you should register your serial so you are eligible for a discount to upgrade when vdj8 is released.

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 8:34 am
what a man ,

i will have a go when i get a chance but cheers for the help mate its much appreciated !!

yer i no about the ticket thing just seen that u lads new the crack so thought ad ask you lot

av got the latest download but al be moving on from here to be honest mid year try summit new but cheers anyway mukker

Inviato Thu 05 Jan 12 @ 6:55 pm
87%