Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Total Control OR BCD3000??

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Im torn Between Numark Total Control and the BCD3000 Pros And COns Please? Help a Starter.

Running VDJ6 on Vista.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 12:11 pm
I used the TotalControl for about 2 years and it worked great. I beat the heck out of it though and that's why I had to replace it. The BCD 3000 looks cool because it has a soundcard built in, whereas the TotalControl doesn't. The question you need to ask yourself is what kind of DJ-ing are you looking to get into. I know the TC had a "plastic-y" feel to it and imo the Behringer looks the same, although I've never used it so I could be wrong (and usually am hehe). Either way they both look like good "Starter" pieces of gear, either one will help you learn the ins and outs of VDJ, although the BCD 3000 would probably win over the TC because of the internal soundcard. Good Luck, and don't forget the version of VDJ that comes with the total control is a limited version, same with Traktor.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 6:17 pm
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
definitely Total Control i been using it for about two years and it never let me down i mean it works flawless with VDJ. it's truth has a plastic feels,but damn the total control works 100% without a problem. and I'll keep using it until it does not work.
it used to come with a VDJ le (not anymore) now only comes with traktor.

Inviato Thu 14 Jan 10 @ 9:35 pm
ahh.. so TC doesnt have a soundcard? how are you suppose to monitor?

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 2:17 am
DJ azenPRO InfinityMember since 2008
michael_faithless26 wrote :
ahh.. so TC doesnt have a soundcard? how are you suppose to monitor?

you ha ve to buy the DJIO Sound card

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 8:59 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Also, if your using a desktop, you can install a second soundcard for monitoring.

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 9:57 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Definitely Total Control. Numark over Behringer anyday!

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 10:51 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)