Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound Output to Numark C3 USB

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys! Hope someone somewhere can help.

I have just bought the full setup... the DMC2 and the Numark C3 USB mixer. The problem im having is trying to get the two decks to play on two channels. both will only play on one channel and I know i have it setup correctly.

I believe the problem lies in the sound output in Numark Cue software.

Im using the software that came with the DMC2 which I believe is the light version... but was told the only thing thats different between the two is theres no video support in the light.

When I go into the sound output in config it only gives me "single" or "channel + Headphones". so I can make both channels work but one is seen as headphones and plays over both channels.

Ive played around with a full version on another persons laptop and it has the options for many other things including MIXER which i what I believe I need to select but it is not showing on my version.

Can anyone help?

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 2:01 pm
Did you purchase the DMC2 new or used?

I ask because I think you had to download an update to the LE software to allow it too use dual outputs..

Your DMC2 CD should have come with a serial key #
If the serial key was never used you get a bunch of advantages..
1.) you can register with this site as registered user..
2.) you can then download the latest update (Cue LE 5.2.1)
3.) and you get a discount if you want to upgrade to Pro!

Inviato Fri 15 Jan 10 @ 5:14 pm
I have it all sorted now. thanks for your help

The software told me it was up-to-date when it wasnt :p just found the update and re-installed.

Now the output to mix choice is available!

How much is it to upgrade as Ive just spent £300 on the product you get the light with... I only want the full so I can input my own samples (Longer than the light lets you record)

Feel a bit cheated that I have to pay more!

Inviato Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 6:16 am
HandsUpUK wrote :
How much is it to upgrade as Ive just spent £300 on the product you get the light with...

Go to the "buy" tab at the top of the webpage, enter your keycode and it will show you discounted price..
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/oem.html
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

HandsUpUK wrote :
I only want the full so I can input my own samples (Longer than the light lets you record)

I didnt know that was a difference between versions.. you might want to double check on that to make sure your not disappointed.

HandsUpUK wrote :
Feel a bit cheated that I have to pay more!

Many people (including myself) purchased VDJ at full price with no discounts! (I purchased Pro before I purchased the DMC2)

not sure why you feel cheated? unless someone told you that the DMC2 came with the full version of VDJ?

Inviato Thu 04 Feb 10 @ 10:30 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)