Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: virtual dj with midi keyboard?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

de_lesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
hi guys...

just a question about this.

i bought myself a hercules rmx midi controller.
but is it possible to use a midi keyboard with virtual dj?

the thought is,when i am playing music i can add an extra touch with the keyboard :)

thansk in advance

Inviato Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 7:03 am
With the version that comes free with your DJ Console RMX this is not possible. It works with the console only.

However, if you upgrade to VirtualDJ Professional, you can use a MIDI keyboard alongside your RMX. You can map the keys to any function in VirtualDJ of your choice. You can also do a lot more in Pro - The version that comes with the RMX is free and limited in functionality.

You can upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro from the RMX version at a considerable discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your RMX DJ Console Edition serial number in the box provided.

NOTE: You cannot play musical notes on the keyboard via VirtualDJ - Only use it to trigger actions such as samples, effects, etc. To play actual music on the keyboard, you would need to connect it to an external DJ mixer alongside your RMX. You could then play both simultaneously through your speakers and use the mixer to control the levels.

Inviato Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 3:57 pm
de_lesPRO InfinityMember since 2010
aaah owkay,that whas the answer i whas looking for indeed:)

anyway,i used my 20 day free trial of virtual dj pro....

but i still havent decided yet(traktor or virtual dj)
all in all it's a great piece of software,the only problem i have is lack offf effects(but thats minor)

so first i want to know what i'm getting for upgrading to the pro version!

thansk for the answer man!

Inviato Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 5:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)