Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Auto TK Filter Wave Noise

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ive heard big room Djs have this kind of progressively getting louder almost white noise wave effect, that is very useful when in the mix.
At one point a few years ago it was used ALL through a set and crowds on the dancefloor would be in amazment as 'hear it comes again' faces would be seen.

Im not sure if it was a standard effect on a prominent mixer? I'd like to know the name of this button or effect if anybody is following me and if it is available anywhere

Thanks

p.s if i find any videos of what i mean ill post up

Inviato Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 11:28 pm
twelveHome userMember since 2010
I'm looking exactly for the same thing !
I was using DSS dj 5 and there was an amazing big control button named filter off !

There kind of the same thing in virtual dj (in the basic effects : Tk filter V2) but it's not progressive and not on a button like in DSS 5.
Any idea ?

Inviato Sun 07 Mar 10 @ 11:44 am
TK Filter maybe, but it sometimes gets too loud and could push your speakers too far if you dont have a limiter/compressor guarding volume levels.

there is something you can buy called a KAOS PAD. this does similar to the TKFilter, but has hundreds more features..
its not a new thing, but have a walk around ebay..

Inviato Thu 11 Mar 10 @ 10:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)