Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 1/2 second delay issue

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have an issue I hope someone will recognize and can point me in the right direction.

1st of heres my equipment list:
Quad Core 3.4 Ghz powered pc
8GB ram
Win 7 64-bit
GeForce 260 FX Video card
Virtual DJ 6.0.3
Hercules RMX Controller w built in sound card
(2)Denon DN-3700 Cd players

My issue is that I have a half secongd delay when starting the player or when I scratch. It doesnt matter if I use the Hercules or the Denons there is a half second delay and I am having an issue mixing music and scratching. This has been an issue since I bought all this equipement new 2 months agao and I cant figure out where the issue is. The sound card is built into the RMX and I thought about using the integrated sound card in the pc but I thought I should do some research first. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Inviato Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 3:05 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

On the default v6 skin, this is the small pad lock icon above the play button. If it is lit orange, then it is on, and you should turn it off.

Also, check that you haven't accidentally turned on beatlock - And Reset Your Mappingthe beat if beatlock is If it is mapped to B (Check in CONFIG -> Mappers -> Keyboard), then I would recommend deleting it because this is very easy to trigger by accident.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inviato Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 2:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)