Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Thank you!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hOAGARTPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I have been a VDJ user since I got my RMX 2 years ago. Along the way, VDJ has had its issues (which I have posted), its had songs stopwhile doing live gigs (embarassing & unprofessional) and over the last month

I was at my wits end with it and considered going to the 'other-side'
I even went so far as to borrow the box and CD's and began to practice with that software program.
(hated the program, but it was stable enough to gig with)

Then came ver 6.5 and 6.7 which has reinstated my allegiance to the VDJ program. Now I understand that a crash might happen again, but at least it would be a surprise versus an expectation for the evening.

Keep up the good work. I just figured I would post something positive, since nothing but problems are usually posted here. (im guilty too)

-h

Inviato Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 9:46 am
its just nice to see a user reporting that things have got better..

I wish more users would report back updates on their problems, as it might help others..

Inviato Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 10:13 am
hOAGARTPRO InfinityMember since 2008
its the only way to make it better is to report back.

Not that VDJ is the underdog, but everyone holds the 'other guy' on such a big high pedestal .. they cant see through the clouds.

Inviato Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 10:35 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
VDJ is pretty smooth for me too. But for the most always has been. In 6.05 I had one crash at home (trouble finding DJ work) and it could not be reproduced. Hopefully that small issue was fixed (no crash report, so not worth posting). But that was the 2nd crash VDJ ever gave me in over a year now (the first was posted and resolved quickly).

So, I know I am vocal too (I usually get very passionate, aka. rant, about what is moraly right) but, I would deffinatly like to say great job to all who put this software together. I know I can count on my system when I have a gig. I am sure it will crash some day (for whatever reason, and that may not be software) but overall, I have had a very positive experience with VDJ.

Now if only I could find events to play at! (don't like weddings)

Inviato Fri 12 Mar 10 @ 6:32 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)