Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Plugin for Virtual Vinyl

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,

I tryed to write plugin for my VirtualVinyl, I just want to sent actually played Artist and Song to my laser software. So I downloaded SDK, but when i wrote small plugin i findout that function GetInfo doesn't work for me... Where is problem? I also try to debug this code, but result is always filled with zeroes...

Quote :

#include "stdafx.h"
#include "vdjPlugin.h"

class CActualPlayed: public IVdjPlugin {
public:
HRESULT __stdcall OnLoad();
HRESULT __stdcall OnGetPluginInfo(TVdjPluginInfo *infos);
HRESULT __stdcall OnParameter(int id);
ULONG __stdcall Release();
};

HRESULT __stdcall DllGetClassObject(const GUID &rclsid,const GUID &riid,void** ppObject)
{
// This is the standard DLL loader for COM object.
// You don't need to change anything in this function.
if(memcmp(&rclsid,&CLSID_VdjPlugin6,sizeof(GUID))!=0) return CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE;
/* if(memcmp(&riid,&IID_IVdjPluginDsp,sizeof(GUID))!=0) return CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE; */
*ppObject=new CActualPlayed();
return NO_ERROR;
}

HRESULT __stdcall CActualPlayed::OnLoad()
{
FILE *logFile;

logFile = fopen("LogFile.txt","w");
TVdjQueryResult result;
GetInfo("VdjVersion",&result);
fprintf(logFile, "Result: %d\n", result.type);
fclose(logFile);

return S_OK;
}

HRESULT __stdcall CActualPlayed::OnParameter(int id)
{
return S_OK;
}

HRESULT __stdcall CActualPlayed::OnGetPluginInfo(TVdjPluginInfo *infos)
{
infos->Author="My";
infos->PluginName="SendPlayedFile";
infos->Description="This plugin sends actually played song name.";
infos->Flag=0;

return S_OK;
}

ULONG __stdcall CActualPlayed::Release()
{
delete this;
return 0;
}

Inviato Wed 08 Sep 10 @ 9:02 am
Oh, and I also try to use
Quote :

int version;
GetInfo("VdjVersion", &version);

instead of:
Quote :

TVdjQueryResult result;
GetInfo("VdjVersion", &result);

but without sucess, I also try to use GetInfo for FileName, and more other, but anyone seems to work...

I use Virtual Vinyl v. 6.1.2 on Win XP 32bit and VS 6.0

Inviato Wed 08 Sep 10 @ 9:26 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The old GetInfo() examples are no longer relevant.

If you look at vdjPlugin.h you will see that to use GetInfo() with the newer SDK you need to create and initialise a TVdjPluginInfo, the call GetInfo passing that. I always initialise the struct first before calling GetInfo by setting everything to a 0 or NULL value.

Also you need to be using v6 get commands now, not the older ones - for example 'get version'.

Inviato Wed 08 Sep 10 @ 11:13 am
Thanks for you help, the GetInfo now works for me... But I have another question... How I can get information if the deck is currently played? Is there any replacement for these:

Status(int*): return the playing status: 0 is stopped, 1 is scratching, 2 is playing.
SongStatus(int*): return the song status: 1 is loading, 2 is loaded, -1 is empty, -2 is error, -3 is bypass.
OnAir(int*): return 0 if the deck not playing, 1 if the deck is playing but VirtualDJ thinks it's not on air, and 2 if it's on air.

Because I want to know if the song is currently played, but I can't to find this information....

Thanks for answer

Inviato Thu 09 Sep 10 @ 6:41 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)