Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: allen & heath mixer question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

heyhey :)

i got a question, an idea.... im spending more and more of my time producing hardcore techno acid house etc and vdj is perfect for mixing the perfected mp3 files, but further on down the line, when professional stuff may be (or not be) required (but still might be bought anyway so ner :P), using a maya usb connector is it possible to use an allehn & heath xone 62 mixer, maybe xp10's or cd/mp3 decks, and vdj? alot of 3 channel mixers have no problem, and theyre all fairly cheapish (around $450-$900AUS), and a couple have usb connectivity, but the xone 62 is a 4 channel mixer with 6 dual stereo inputs. does that mean you can just not connect one...?

and a few will say "at around $3kAUS youd have to be insane..." but any and all questions or problems of sound quality are settled with a mixer like this, aiming for the top never hurt anyone :P

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 2:53 pm
oh and ill have my full copy by about this time next week :)

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 3:03 pm
I'd suggest you get the XONE92 instead. It's more expensive, but a way better mixer. And it has MIDI which you can use to control VDJs effect, video crossfader or other nifty stuff...

Inviato Fri 24 Jun 05 @ 10:18 pm
but it/they are definately connectable to pc/vdj?

Inviato Sat 25 Jun 05 @ 12:41 am
not directly, there's no USB.. You still need the soundcard..

Inviato Sat 25 Jun 05 @ 2:08 am

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 1:43 am
no love here -- huh

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 3:18 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
if its your intention to try and send midi signals to the pc

yes that will do

if you want to send audio you need a usb soundcard not a midi box

Inviato Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 3:31 pm
thanks.

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 12:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)