Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: music sharing

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hello DJ's, just curious where you guys find your music? Now that Limewire shut down, where do you all go to find tunes? Are there trusted sites that have good quality songs? Thanks for your help

DJ Soy Sauce

Inviato Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 3:26 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I can't speak for everyone here but, I never used limewire. Beatports and a CD subscription service always took care of my needs. If that didn't work iTunes. Number 1 rule for me, if you want to be professional, act like it and purchase music, don't steal it...

Inviato Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 6:38 am
We do not share music. We share hard drives.

Inviato Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 9:58 pm
pacjimHome userMember since 2010
Suggest you contact other Dj's in your area and see if they will sell you any of their music, to start, but in the end and to keep up with the latest hits you will have to purchase. What I also do is get the Virtual Dj membership, and a access to internet, you will then have acess to songs if need be, won't be able to download, but will be able to play

Inviato Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 12:48 pm

Inviato Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 3:42 pm
I tunes is one your local music store. You have to buy your music if you want good quality sound, when you download you dont always get good sound. Dont steal music. ITS NOT PROFETIONAL

Inviato Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 11:09 am
as for me downloading music from other website is not illegal , why? cus all you doing is getting a song for free and making that artist to be known by others who dont know of them.
why would i pay a membership for 10 dollars a month, and then pay 1 dollar for each song that i want. lets say, that the cd has 20 songs. that cd would be 30 dollars for me, plus they wont give me the cd case or the labels...sharing is always good. what do people this days preffer? do go kill some one on the street, and do illegal things on the street, or be home not bothering anyone and download free music....peace....and for you ...go to google and look up for a page where they can give you the type of songs you want..like bittorrent.org....that doesnt meant they would give u anything that you want.. i also pay some of my music too...and got third party software to get free music . but wont tell how. cus it took me a while to find out how and to learn.

Inviato Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 12:25 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Here in the U.S. it IS illegal. Otherwise, people would not be paying $500,000 fine for file sharing. Besides, those artists you claim to be promoting get paid from those purchases. Basically your taking money out of the artists pockets when you share music.....

Inviato Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 6:58 am
Here in Canada, we as DJs are required to purchase our music through promo cd, or online distribution approved by the AVLA (Audio Video Licensing Agency) http://www.avla.ca

I like http://www.zipdj.com for my music. They have a great selection of everything and it's unlimited downloads!!!

Inviato Wed 01 Dec 10 @ 10:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)