Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Saying Hi!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Just wanted to introduce myself, new members to Virtual DJ...seen VDJ used before and it was amazing, so hey, seemign as I do a few disco's I thought I'd invest! and it is brillianT! just playing around with it ATM...I dont do any big Clubs or anything, but i do what i can :)

I'm sure I'll be able to pick up some tips and all :)

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:14 pm
You are welcome! :)

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 12:25 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Welcome ;)

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 6:48 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Nice to see you made the right decison, welcome to the best community on the internet!.

Inviato Sat 09 Jul 05 @ 11:24 pm
Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

Inviato Sun 10 Jul 05 @ 12:28 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Welcome... :)

Inviato Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 10:33 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey Maleko

Welcome. Good to have you with us...:o)

Keep spinnin'

P

Inviato Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 11:44 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Maleko, i've seen that you've made yourself at home here ;), enjoy it, it's a superb community, and everyone here feels that way.

Inviato Mon 11 Jul 05 @ 11:49 pm
I feel very welcome and feel right in place :P

Good to be here to get advice and tips off the pro's! :D

Also, I've been on other forums before for other communities, and no where gave me a welcome like here and made me feel at home :D

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 9:47 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Glad to hear that. We do welcome you here and hope your stay is a pleasant one. Now fasten your seatbelts and please keep all limbs inside the vehicle!

Inviato Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 10:17 am
welcome to this great expanding comunity with many helping hands

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 5:32 pm
Maleko, you know why this community feels great to you ? It's because it is filled with bright people who know what the best Digital Mixing software tool is : vDJ.

There is not much room for arrogance here and ignorance is reduced by association. My grandmother used to tell me, "show me your friends and I will show you what kind of person you are"

It's like working for a great company. You will be more successful if your environment fosters success. This is a place where developers listen to the user community and the company offers the product at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for ? Welcome !

3 kinds of people in this world | Those that lead - Those that follow - and Those who are hopelessly lost |

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 7:07 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome

Inviato Wed 13 Jul 05 @ 7:13 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)