Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problem Selecting Denon MC 6000 Asio Driver on Advanced Config

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys,
I need some help, I have the denon mc 6000, i installed the LE version, and then activated the pro version for 20 days. I can select the asio driver, when i select the external mixer option, but when i use the advanced option, because i want to select a usb sound card or the built in sound card for the other channels, i keep on getting an error - saying the ASIO driver is not avialble.

Any way i can get this to work. I want to be able to select multiple sound cards so i can output all 4 decks at once.

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 3:33 pm
I just plugged my laptop into a display model, installed the PC CD and got exactly the same things. I could use the Denon speakers option and the output was great. However, when I went to select the Denon ASIO drivers VDI didn't like it at all. Couldn't get the controller to be recognised by VDJ and had to mix on screen. Great sound though.

Any takers on this issue?

Inviato Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 9:45 am
You don't need advanced config for the MC6000.

It can all be configured from the normal sound config menu

It's all in the documentation that came with the controller.

Keith

Inviato Sat 15 Jan 11 @ 11:20 am
KradCliffe - i dont see how i can configure 2 asio cards, or the denon asio card, plus 2 other usb sound cards in the regular config. I need to go to the advanced config in order to select deck 1 and 2 to output to denon and deck 3 and 4 output to another card. BUt when i go this, in the advanced config, i get an error saying the denon card cannot be selected.

Inviato Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 6:31 pm
Ah ok, I didn't realise you are using more than one card. the advanced config doesn't suppoer asio at the moment, just WDM. Atomix are working on a fix.

Keith

Inviato Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 10:18 am
Does anyone know of a way to use 2 asio cards? I've tried adding both cards in Asio4All but Virtual DJ doesn't allow me to select their channels.

Inviato Fri 04 Feb 11 @ 11:40 am
Why are you guys configuring multiple cards for this? Just configure as 1 channel mains, 1 channel headphones, works just fine for 4 deck mixing. Unless I am missing something? Seems to be the intended config for the Denon MC6000.

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 12:50 pm
sleeperawaken.... It works fine with one card... But we want to use the advanced config and send audio to two or three cards.

Let me give you a simple scenario... So i have channel 1 and 2 go to denon... works great.... then i want channel 3 and 4 to go to another asio card... i can then run the output of those cards back to the denon on the two spare channels or another mixer.

There is some bug with the driver or the software and eevn though there is an option to do this.. its not allowing us to right now.

Inviato Fri 01 Mar 13 @ 1:17 pm
I have been searching for an answer on the Advanced ASIO config for some time, and finally found this post.
I would love to be able to control it and other ASIO sound cards, as well as possibly record the MIX from the Denon into VDJ

Inviato Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 8:16 pm
Still no updates to this?

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 1:34 pm
As well as the 44.1khz to 48khz conversion issue. Can't see this being fixed before version 8.

Keith

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 2:49 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)