Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [NAMM 2011] Numark NS6 - Page: 1

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

it looks like a Mixedck with extras.

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 12:20 am

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 12:39 am
Thanks for that link Rob.

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 12:54 am
I like the layout and size of buttons much more than the 2 takes Pioneer is making at the controller market. Likely to like the price much more too.

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 3:16 am
This is what I've been waiting to see... Now I just need to wait til some people have reviewed it after NAMM and make a decision on whether this or the MC6000 is the best option for me, I don't know which is generally a better make out of the two, both units do look pretty nice to me though!

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 4:42 am
Interesting commentat the end of the article...

"Numark will also announce 2 more DJ controllers at the same time, the ultra-portable DJ 2 Go and the multi-format NDX800."...

Now I, and I knwo others do, already have NDX800's...so I'm guessing it's an update...

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 5:01 am
Just hope we dont have to wait 8 months before its actully released........................

Huey

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 6:57 am
Huey...are you saying that Numark take ages to actually ship stuff ;-)...lol

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 7:39 am
Can we say "X7", lol!! Or maybe we should say "Where are you?"

Lmao!!
Huey

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 7:54 am
Had the same wait with My NDX800's...only 2 months late (ok, I did pre-order)...

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 8:41 am
santdPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it looks like it neeeds more knobs....Denon seems to have gotten that part right.

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 9:29 am
Looks good controller from Numark.

Thanks!

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 10:11 am
I am now in controller overload!!! So many options!

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 10:59 am
is this the 4 deck controller from numark??

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 11:08 am
i cant wait to see a video demo of this thing, but looks like i will be getting it asap, i love the hercules rmx controller i have but its trash for scratching and its a bit difficult to mix on it (tho its been great to me) and its a lil to small for my hands. this ns6 looks big and heavy duty

Inviato Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 11:13 am

Introducing the NS6 DJ controller for Serato ITCH.

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
NS6 is a 4-channel Digital DJ controller with complete built-in mixer and four decks of software control. NS6 is the first truly pro-grade DJ controller and standalone 4-channel mixer with effects. Simply put, there has never been this much versatility and control available for professional DJs. NS6's easy-to-use dual-platter system has been designed in collaboration with Serato to deliver powerful breakthrough performance to DJs of all kinds.

NICE WHEELS
NS6 borrows from the popular designs of Numark's award-winning NS7FX and V7 controllers and delivers substantial new features including the most responsive, high-resolution touch-activated platters ever produced in a DJ product. The wheels on NS6 deliver 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation; when combined with NS6’s automatically adjusted platter sensitivity the result is ultra-precise, high definition turntable control.

In addition to high quality control functionality, NS6 contains a fully functional four-channel digital mixer that can be used with or without the computer, making NS6 perhaps the most versatile DJ controller and mixer combination in the world.

ENHANCED STRIP SEARCH
Numark introduced Strip Search virtual needle drop technology to the DJ world with NS7. NS6 takes this one step further by adding position indicators that allow you to always know track position, giving one less reason to need to look at the screen. Bi-Color LEDs also surround each wheel, providing both an indication of the Deck in control and also a Deck’s playback status. Effects can be instantly accessed by channel.

LIKE AN OLD FRIEND
The simple and intuitive design of NS6 includes favorites like mouseless Serato library navigation, Key Lock, complete Pitch Control, manual and instant Looping and Hot Cues. New features have been added including direct access to beat grid controls and beat skip, which allows you to juggle the track inline with the beat so that it never loses sync.

NS6 includes a professional 24-bit audio interface to guarantee pristine audio quality from the computer. A full array of inputs and outputs are present, including XLR outputs, Headphone out, two mic inputs, two phono inputs, four line-level inputs, and USB to connect the system to a Mac or PC.

NS6 comes with Serato’s ITCH DJ software and tightly integrates with ITCH thanks to close collaboration between Serato and Numark. NS6 also employs the proven, cutting-edge control technology invented by Numark in NS7, in which turntable and control information are communicated between the hardware and software at more than ten times standard MIDI resolution. This massive data stream creates the rock-solid, latency-free control for which DJs worldwide have hailed NS7. Because NS6’s communication is based upon MIDI, you can use it with a variety of MIDI software.

Sam Gribben, General Manager at Serato says, “The Serato and Numark partnership has already produced the very successful NS7, NSFX and V7. We’re proud to be releasing the NS6, a controller which provides a DJing experience unlike any other. 4 decks, FX and amazing sound - it’s going to be massive”. We couldn't agree more.

http://www.numark.com/ns6

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:35 am
Does anyone know how many ticks per roatation the other controllers have? (VMS4, MC-6000, S4).

I've read that the S4 is around 1,000 and the Denon is around 2,000 (both unconfirmed), not sure about the AA unit.

Simon

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:44 am
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
so serato has gone 4 deck huh? nice. still stick to VDJ, though. can't wait to see this thing get mapped almost instantly

BTW the jogs ARE touch sensitive right? not motorized?

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:53 am
Yeah pretty sure just touch sensitive in this unit.

Can't wait for some comparisons between all of these shiney new 4 deck controllers!

By the looks of things, the UK price of this unit will be around £799

http://www.djstore.com/item/numns6.htm

Si

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 10:56 am
I've just been having a look around this.

Looks like we're starting to get there now, with this type of box. Not quite 100% IMO but close.

I notice the two mic inputs (jack only) are switched into two of the four main channels, so if you need to use a mic you're down to three for other sources. Two mics (e.g. DJ plus MC) and you're only left with two for music. Not great.

I know Numark are trying hard to push themselves up the "taken seriously" ladder, but I'm not sure about the price point for this. I think it should have been maybe £500-£600.

Looks nice though - now, let's see what American Audio have to offer.....

Inviato Wed 12 Jan 11 @ 11:32 am
20%