Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Set up

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mrneePRO InfinityMember since 2008
I am about to buy new dual cd players, i wanted to know what wors best with the RMX. What key fetures should i look for, to be able to scratch in conjucntion with VDJ and my RMX console

Inviato Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 6:49 am
you might have to explain in furthur detail on what you mean. The rmx has a stratch feature on its jog wheels alredy.

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 1:03 am
first if you mean dual as in a single unit, don't get that because the platters are usually too small, you want nice big platters that you are able to manipulate, The only other thing is really this is to get touch sensitive jogs, midi control is a bonus for mixing, but you really want to use cd's for scratching as midi is not as responsive as cd's, If you go the cd only route then you can just download the vdj control signal mp3 from the download section burn it to cd and your good to go. Any cd player or turntable will be able to use the hercules as a soundcard.

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 1:14 am
mrneePRO InfinityMember since 2008
OK, so let me get this right, as long as i get cd player set up and download the time code mp3 i will be able to use thim in conjuction with the RMX and VDJ? Also, is there anything else i will need to conect these cd players to the RMX and make them work together?

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 6:30 am
nope, the rmx can be your soundcard, while the mixer on the rmx can be used as a midi controller for the internal mixer in vdj, you could even map the jog wheels of the rmx for other functions of vdj while using timecode's. To be honest I haven't used timecode cd much I use vinyl, but I had a pioneer cmx 3000 before it broke and used the timecode cd, it had way better response than vinyl, as you always get a clean signal, just didn't feel the same and the jogs weren't touch sensitive.

Inviato Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 6:55 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)