Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Club DJ

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hey fellow Dj's,
I have been getting into the club dj scene for a bit now but I want to know how to step my game up a bit. Any help is appreciated but im looking for ways to get quicker transitions and make hard drops. I have done so in the past but I had to spend a lot of time pre planning my set. Is this what everyone does? Lastly I would like to know how to get those DJ shoutouts. For instance when a dj at a club plays I sometimes here "THis is a DJ ______ production". Its like the deep voice guy and sounds awesome. Again i appreciate any help.

Thanks

Inviato Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 10:59 am
Hey Idk if everyone does this but all my best drops are always preplanned i'm a fairly new DJ as well though. As far as the shoutouts go I would suggest using any program you have for recording audio and making a quick sample of what you want to say you using a mic and effect your voice for a good sound. You could slow it down or simply lower the pitch for a nice deep sound but I like to get more creative withit sometimes as well

- DJ Cool Colors
http://soundcloud.com/cool-colors

Inviato Thu 21 Jul 11 @ 1:51 am
Hi, DJs, i have bought the program Virtual DJ pro but I was not able to get the Virtual DJ Le. I am ready to share the key of Virtual DJ pro for the key for the program Virtual DJ Le.

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 5:02 am
Check out!!! Awesome service, not a bad price! All the Headliners use them.

http://www.yourdjdrops.com/

as for the transition thing, count your beats (not bpm). For example: count how many beats the song you are playing is from the beginning of the chorus to the end, then count the beats in the cue'd songs intro, if they match GREAT, if not set a new cue piont on the cue'd song to make it match. At the start of the chorus begin your mix, drop at the end of chorus into next song!

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 11:33 am
ps yop al comienso lo senti un poco rraro pero creo k me boi a acostumbrar

Inviato Sat 23 Jul 11 @ 12:05 pm
Looks like from what I'm seeing here planning before hand is the best way for a drop. Thanks Djkevink1 for the shout out site. Thanks guys!!!!!

Inviato Mon 25 Jul 11 @ 1:36 pm
Hello My Friend

Inviato Tue 02 Aug 11 @ 12:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)