Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Need help with some of the more complicated features!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,It was my cousin that introduced me into VDJ,and i downloaded it thinking it would be very easy to learn,turns out it was actually quiet hard to get the hang of it.But finally i sort of learned and was doing fairly good mixes.But i want to learn more about things like beatlock,how to drop beats better,how to use samplers etc.
Thanks!

Inviato Sun 14 Aug 11 @ 4:23 pm
ooops,meant beatgrid :L

Inviato Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 5:20 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
do a search throught this section and read some of the threads, there is a world of information provided by yself and many others that will teach you everything you need to know. i would write you a guide, but to be honest im really bored with repeating myself.... no offence to you btw.

i suggest the first place for you to start would be to read the "instruction manual" there is a huge huge amount of info in there about all aspects of the software. the second place to read, is the WIKI. ocated under the support tab on the forum.

once youve had a read pop back over to hear and ask away....

one day i plan to consolidate all the info ive written on various subjects and techniques into one massivly informative thread that can be used to benefit everyone.

Inviato Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 6:29 am
Thanks!

Inviato Mon 15 Aug 11 @ 9:03 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
your welcome.

Inviato Mon 22 Aug 11 @ 3:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)