Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: song still playing on this deck.....

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

buzz4Home userMember since 2011
Hello all.......1st post !!! new to the forum but not to dj'in. been using vinyl for years now using vd7 pro with hercules rmx like it ....had the hercules mp3 mk 1 before.... im new to mapping and stuff but willing to have a go, im sure like everyone i want to use my keyboard as little as poss whilst in a set. however a quick question....when the concentration lapse's slightly and you try to load a tune on the live deck and the message pops up "song is still playing do you want to continue "yes" "no" i have now choice but use the mouse to click no..... is that mappable ? can i assign a key ? thanks guys for any replys..........

Inviato Mon 29 Aug 11 @ 1:33 pm
In that case, please register your Pro serial number on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and then upgrade to the latest v7.0.5 version: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Sorry, it is not possible to map the Yes/No buttons in the dialogue box. They can only be clicked on with the mouse.

However, you can change CONFIG -> Options -> Security to Always to stop it from loading over the top of the playing song, or Never to load over the top of the playing song without prompting ([bNOT recommended.)

Inviato Wed 31 Aug 11 @ 8:26 am
thank you i'll try it

Inviato Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 1:39 pm
can we have the message default to "NO" instead of of "YES" so this way you can just hit ENTER.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 9:55 pm
you could disable it and use something like this

load button
volume 0% ? load : play ? holding ? 1000ms ? load & set 'warning' 0 : var 'warning' 1 ? set 'warning' 0 : set 'warning' 1 : load

load button led
var 'warning' 1 ? blink 300ms : pause ? on : volume 0% ? on : stop : on : off

play button
var 'warning' 1 ? load & set 'warning' 0 : play_pause

play button led
var 'warning' 1 ? blink 300ms : play ? on : device_side "left" ? deck right get beatgrid : deck left get beatgrid

this way you wont get the warning on the screen, but you will on your controller. The conditions for loading a track are if a track is already playing and you hold the button then release after a second it will load the track, but if you just press the button, you will make the load button led and the play button led flash to let you know you will need to press the play button to actually load the track, If you press the load button again you will disarm the load warning. once loaded the led will stop blinking.

If there is no track playing or the volume slider is at zero it will just load with one press, Also the load led will be on if you are not playing a track or have the volume at zero, to let you know you can load that deck

for the play led it will flash when the warning is on, be on if playing, and flash to the beat of the other deck if not playing

let me know if it doesn't work and i'll try it when I get home it's untested, and if you don't have at least a led for the play button don't try this it won't be very intuitive without it.

Inviato Fri 02 Sep 11 @ 10:47 pm
You can press ESC to answer no.

Inviato Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 2:02 pm
@ synthet1c
ok sounds involved for a newbie...i might give it a go just to try....thanx

Inviato Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 4:07 pm
D-litePRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks "Support staff" - You've solved a major problem I have been having..... (Nairobi, Kenya)

Inviato Wed 14 May 14 @ 12:07 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)