Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: 7 Unrecognizable Trance/Techno 15-20 Second Samples, Need Names of Songs- These tracks are Sick!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

My dad had been a huge disc jockey here in the Wisconsin-Milwaukee area for about ten years, things changed, he lost all his records and now holds onto recorded burnt cd's that are getting scatched day by day, sooner or later these tracks will be lost. These tracks are raw and sick, seeing that there this good I am wondering if anyone can name the tracks. I have recorded a short 15-20 second sample of 7 tracks that are unrecognizable to me. I need the names of these please, I would appreciate any answers, its a 3 MINUTE RECORDED CLIP WITH 7 TRACKS, about 4-5 MB (NO VIRUSES). Please download this and listen to it for whatever time you can spare. This would help me out a lot, because they give out memories and experiences from the past I have dealt with, so they mean a lot to me. FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

-Download Link-

http://www.mediafire.com/?meo7356bfinjxf9

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 10:25 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Please do not post your link in more than one spot on these forums. Thank you.

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 11:33 pm
uh ok man

Inviato Fri 14 Oct 11 @ 11:44 pm
Please MOderator Delete this TOPIC

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 8:11 am
No, I moderated your topic in the General Forum. This is the correct place to ask this question. Do not start another new thread on this topic.

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 8:15 am
Please DELETE this one though, Cuz its a download link, and no ones going to download it lol, I wont post in the general discussion again I promise, very srry, but I will make another topic in this one, just please delete this one

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 8:19 am
Then post the link here. Stop creating new threads.

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 8:37 am
omg dude haha, last moderator was nice enough to me, besides, why would I want everybody seeing I am being harrassed by a moderator. Whatever man one simple thing...

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 4:16 pm
The "last moderator" is busy today so, you have me. I am not harassing you, I'm doing my job. Sorry if you think I'm being tough on you but, that doesn't change my thinking in regards to your actions. One thread per topic, in the correct forum. Those are the rules here. If you can't follow them, I will do my job.

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 4:37 pm
Well I understand ur doing ur job, I just wanted to rename this TITLE, and post a new thread with this being deleted, seeing as how its not getting many views haha but ok

Inviato Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 5:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)