Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I "cue" with VirtualDJ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So everyone says you need to be able to "cue" your songs in order to find good hotcues or other effects before putting it through the main speakers for all to hear. So I have a pair of computer speakers plugged into the headphone jack of my laptop, and a pair of headphones plugged into my USB sound card. I then selected "USB soundcard" in Virtual DJ's settings.

However all this does is play the song on the right turntable on the speakers and the song on the left turntable through my USB soundcard (into my headphones). How do I switch a song to start playing out of the main speakers once I have it all set up?

Inviato Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 10:40 am
You're not using the right settings.

I suggest you read the manual, or the correct VDJ wiki page.

Inviato Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 11:34 am
Can you link me to the correct VDJ wiki page? I am having problems finding it myself.

Inviato Sun 18 Dec 11 @ 9:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 12:32 pm
The wiki link was invaluable. I'm prelistening to tracks like a pro now, thank you.

Inviato Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 5:12 pm
When I cue songs in Virtual DJ in Broadcast or internal mode, people can hear what I am cueing why is that and can that be fixed?

Inviato Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 10:28 am
You have your sound setup wrong, what controller are you using??

Inviato Sat 22 Dec 12 @ 11:35 am
KoushinHome userMember since 2013
put it on headphones

Inviato Thu 18 Apr 13 @ 5:45 am
if you want to configure the srttings the only way this will work is if you install the asio drive amnd then change your settings to this:
Input:none
output:headphones -chan 1&2 master/chan 3&4 headphones
soundcard:asio driver and select your controller

ps- tick the ultra latency box

Inviato Fri 27 Dec 13 @ 1:49 pm
LJRadioHome userMember since 2014
Both 'cue' and deck sound coming only thru speakers. Headphones are plugged into a USB port and that is selected from the Mac Sound card.

Inviato Sun 23 Feb 14 @ 5:07 pm
LJRadioHome userMember since 2014
Oops - disregard. Fixed it. Thanks
LJ

Inviato Sun 23 Feb 14 @ 6:26 pm
how do I get the cross fader to work with a sound card?

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 2:16 pm
What are you trying to do, and what's not happening?

Inviato Thu 08 May 14 @ 2:20 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)