Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Considering VDJ but confused about monitoring before i buy.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

OK i've been mixing for a while with cd decks for a while and considering about using VDJ cause i have tons of music files.

So, when i mix like every other dj they need to hear the other track than what is already being played to prepare the next track. How is this possible when i apply, from what i know, hooking up the headphone jack to the output mixer along with my cd decks? If i start playing or monitor the other track in preparation won't the sound be played through the master and hear both tracks at the same time while i'm trying to cue and prepare my next mix? Can anyone help my figure how to go about this. This is my main concern before i purchase VDJ. Thanks for the help.

Samuel

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 12:39 pm
It depends, normally you put the headphone on one ear and listen to the next song, and with the other ear you hear the music that is playing trough your speakers.
On many controllers there is a swith or knob to change from cue to mix, Cue is only the song you want to play next, Mix is when you want to hear both songs to see if they sound good together. But it also works if you just use one ear for the sound coming out of your speaker and the other ear for prelistening the next track...

Inviato Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 4:18 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)