Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO, or VESTAX TYPHOON? PLZ HELP!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello Virtual dj people, i have a very frequently asked question to state. I've really wanted to start dj'ing for a while and I done some research for turntables in my price range. I ended up with these two, the mix track pro and typhoon. I really like the virtual dj software that comes with the mix track. I've barely heard of traktor and I'm not sure wat it is like. Is there any way that I can get virtual dj LE with the typhoon? But I need everyone's opinion please tell me what is a better interface.
Thank you.

Inviato Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 4:16 pm
i have the mixtrack pro and i recommend it for beginners like me. dont know much to say about typhoon but ive played with my buddies s2 with traktor and traktor has a little learning curve. VDJ is very user friendly.

Inviato Sun 22 Apr 12 @ 8:48 pm
there are many comparison on traktor and virtual dj, why don't you try them out first ? research more on them and see if which interface you prefer. I got the mixtrack pro and it's awesome.

Inviato Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 11:40 am
Thank you for helping me out, i really like virtual dj so i probably will purchase the mixtrack but keep posting so i can see everyones opinion

Inviato Wed 25 Apr 12 @ 2:51 pm
ive had the mixtrack pro for about a year now and i can tell you that its a very good piece of hardware, even tho it looks like a toy lol
its also very good for a beginner to start off with......right now im thinking about upgrading to possibly an ns6 or tracktor S4

Inviato Sun 29 Apr 12 @ 4:42 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)