Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Proud of my DJ Brothers!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Things like this made me proud to be a DJ all over again!

Last year, 12 DJ's from Virtual DJ Radio channel 2, which plays everything from Hip Hop, R&B, Dancehall, Top40, Dance, Raggaeton, etc. All came together to create a 2 volume mixtape, called Urban Vibez to help promote the channel to boost listenership and showcase their talents to the world.

It consisted of DJ Charlie C, DJ C-Los, DJ Redskyy, DJ Coach K, DJ Monstaro, DJ Roadstar 2K, DJ J.Dizz, DJ Edie, DJ Kiiddo, DJ CubaLibre, DJ Carlito & DJ Ardent! Little did they we realize that success was around the corner for us, because not only was Urban Vibez downloaded over 8000 in the past year, it helped VDJ Radio's Channel 2 see a major increase of listeners from barely averaging 40 listeners per set to 210 listeners per set and the numbers are still growing on a regular basis!

This year we have 22 DJ's with 1 mission to rock the world and that will certainly be case come June 1, 2012, once the 2nd installment "Virtual DJ Radio presents ON THE GRIND" the Mixtape 2012!

For these these 22 men are looking to open greater windows of opportunity by making history on this 7 volume mixtape! Where each DJ has put in their blood sweat & tears to see this become a success on all levels of greatness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhcFroEHOOs

Inviato Thu 24 May 12 @ 9:03 am
coach kPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Only DAYS away from HISTORY IN THE MAKING! I bet those other software diehard dj's could fit this many egos on one creation!

Inviato Sun 27 May 12 @ 10:45 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i cant wait to hear it, is the time on the vdj radio site?

one day, id love to be a guest dj on radio...

Inviato Sun 27 May 12 @ 10:59 am
DJMistaCPRO InfinityVDJ Radio TeamMember since 2009
Seriously get a copy as it was released already. Been listening to it and my oh my its FIYAH lol. To all the DJ's that was on it and the people that help out HELLA JOB everyone. Coach K thanks for allowing me to be apart of it and great job to you sir hands down you worked as hard if not hard to get it out there man. Cant wait till the next one.

Charlie C.

Inviato Fri 01 Jun 12 @ 8:35 am

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 12 @ 9:56 am
i cant wait till the next one!!

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 12 @ 1:24 am
What a group to be part of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's hard enough to get 2 DJs in the same city to work together let alone 22 DJs from across the the globe working together!!! This has been a great project. Virtual DJ is the only software that I know of that went beyond just software. VDJ radio to the world !!!!!-----ROADSTAR 2K

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 12 @ 9:06 am
ZablarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
awesome :)

Inviato Sun 05 Aug 12 @ 6:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)