Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Any advide on transfering iphone contacts to itunes?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

youtuyHome userMember since 2012
So here's the thing, I accidently spilled water on my iphone 4, although it has been fixed, it still get kind of "unstable", sometimes it just suddenly shut itself down.
Now I'm saving money for the new iphone 5, but I have a pile of important contacts saved on my watered iphone 4 and I'm so afraid that they'll be gone with the damaged phone right before I could get a new one. But if I can copy these contacts to itunes, then next time I'll be able to transfer them to the new iphone,right? Or just copy to computer? Any difference?
Anyway, I just want the contacts to be backuped, any good idea? I don't mind if I have to pay for something but it would be the best if there's a free and easy way.Help me please.

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 6:30 am
This forum is for technical support questions about the Mac version of VirtualDJ.

Your question has nothing to do with VirtualDJ or even DJ'ing in general. Please ask your question in an Apple products related forum such as https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

HINT: Try using iCloud (If you have IOS 5 or above) and/or iTunes.

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 6:48 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)