Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: trouble with songs loading and playing PLEASE HELP!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I looked thru here and didn't see this topic being discussed. I downloaded the program and at first it if I would drag and drop a song into the deck it would buffer and load the song quickly and play it flawlessly but I couldn't get it to auto load the next song. So I called a friend and he showed me how to do it and build a playlist but now, whether I drop it, or its in the playlist and auto load the song just doesn't buffer up and load and keeps breaking up. These are the same songs I had played earlier with no problem.
So far I have tried both ways of loading songs and I have also tried using the program in "Razor Game Booster" so that there shouldn't be anything else interfering with the program and still have the same problem. The songs all worked and all come from different sources such as MP3's I have on file, disc, or from my iTunes. Please help if you can.

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 13 @ 5:19 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Are these songs of your playlist still located at the same directory?
Is one of the songs longer than 15 min?

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 4:08 am

Inviato Wed 12 Jun 13 @ 5:00 am
WHEN I DRAG AND DROP SONGS FROM iTUNES IT SAYS ERROR WHY SOME ONE HELP

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 4:39 pm

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 12:05 pm
1) my songs are breaking up as I load them- why)

2) is there a way to use mixtrack or mix track pro more than 10 minutes?

3) is there a way to use mix track on serato?

Inviato Sat 09 Aug 14 @ 4:14 pm
dancehalldon wrote :
1) my songs are breaking up as I load them- why)

This is probably due to performance issues with your computer. Please ensure that you have optimised it for DJ performance.

dancehalldon wrote :
2) is there a way to use mixtrack or mix track pro more than 10 minutes?

Yes if you purchase VirtualDJ or take out a monthly subscription you can use your controller for more than 10 minutes. The free version of VirtualDJ is for mouse/keyboard only and does not support using controllers (Except for 10 minutes at a time as a trial.)

dancehalldon wrote :
3) is there a way to use mix track on serato?

You would need to ask in Serato's forums. This is the VirtualDJ forum for help/support with VirtualDJ software.

Inviato Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 12:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)