Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Trouble with Headphone pre listening

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello there,
I have a Hercules DJ Controller MK4 and at first it was working fantastic. Then when I turned my computer on and open up Virtual DJ Pro 7 and try to use the pre listening feature with my headphones plugged into the front of the controller in the Headphone output socket, the audio of the song I'm trying to pre listen to will be very distorted, if I even put them on it would probably deafen me. The Mix/Cue knob is non-responsive as is the headphone volume knob. I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software issue, but I have plugged the headphones into master output channel and they work fine and full volume with no distortion what-so-ever. I've tried the same Controller with the same Drivers and Firmware on my PC and Laptop, both ending with the same results. Any help would be most appreciated!!
Thanks!
- Jack.

Inviato Mon 17 Jun 13 @ 12:20 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Try the following to troubleshoot the issue:

1) Connect the Mk4 to the computer AFTER the computer has completely booted up.

2) Open the MK4 control panel and in the ADVANCE tab, set to the default headphone to 1-2. Then, using any music player (WMP, iTunes, etc), you should get in your headphone what comes out of the main output of the MK4.

3) Use the following procedure to test the CUE/MIX knob in MIDI

http://ts.hercules.com/faqs/eng/her_eng_00405.pdf

Inviato Fri 21 Jun 13 @ 6:36 am
kev1841PRO InfinityMember since 2011
please help i have the updated full version of vdj and numark mixdeck quad,in the vdj mixer the right hand volume slider stays in the up position and works fine the left hand volume control moves up and down when i use slider on the mixdeck,problem is everytime i want to pre que up a track i have to move the slider up on vdj to listen

Inviato Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 2:50 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)