Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Will Hercules DJControl MP3 LE work on Pro?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Gen427ControlleristMember since 2013
I'm feeling that I might have made a bad choice picking up the basic controller as a start into DJing/mixing, I haven't seen any posts about programs supporting it aside from the really bland one in the box (DJuced18), you can't stream/broadcast with it only save mixes. I was hoping to find something that I could use to play on my audio stream/broadcast for radio shows/practice etc...

This is how I came to find out about V DJ, I liked playing with the Free version and have understood and read posts about the Pro version only being the main one to detect the controllers? I haven't seen any posts about anyone using this controller.

In the free version I cant get it to detect at all and I have seen some YouTube videos of people using the higher e2 version and having it on the Mapper list.

If anyone could point me in the right direction or help me out that would be awesome :) in the mean time I will continue to play with it.

Inviato Sat 22 Jun 13 @ 11:40 pm

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 11:32 am
Gen427ControlleristMember since 2013
After doing the research the LE was just really badly reviewed and I found that the Instinct ($30 more/next model up) was fully compatible with V DJ so I now have that and it works wonderfully. Thanks.

Inviato Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 2:43 pm
The Hercules MP3 original version is quite an old console now and comes with VirtualDJ Console Edition v3.4 (We are now on 7.4) The MP3e2 is the more up-to-date version of it and comes with a newer version of VirtualDJ LE.

The Hercules Instinct doesn't come with VirtualDJ LE included. To be able to use it with VirtualDJ, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional. If you like VirtualDJ then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 12:26 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)