Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: filters setting up if possible like this

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hi I know I talked about it in other posts and I looked up the filters

but it still doesn\'t help me

I took snap shot of the denon engine and I was hoping I could configure vdj the same way

you see 4 boxes
Genre BPM Artist and album

and when you click the genre it breaks down the bpms to ALL or a specific one and it will also only display certain bpms it scanned that are tagged to that specific genre so if there is not 95 bpm for country it wont show it. and then you can break it down even more by just clicking

now is this possible or no or could it be in next release, or you gotta type things in I just curious. as I cant afford Pro yet till about next month sometime, so was just hoping its possible I like this setup but the denon engine doesn't do 2 cd players at once only 1. guess u need 2 computers lol. But if someone knows how to configure it this way too be great. If not possible ill just get used to filter options vdj offers.

but very pleased with the program so far

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 8:22 am
what I was hoping is that I don't have to create nothing I click a button say scan mp3s and it creates as it scans the tags in the mp3s so you come back and its all done similar to like that

if not ill figure this filter setting up stuff

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 8:55 am
I was told off facebook , a guy mentioned it can do something similar so thumbs up just gotta wait to afford the upgrade (:

Inviato Mon 24 Jun 13 @ 9:50 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)