Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: CPU gets over 90% and Freezes software and HD

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

this last month the software started consuming more cpu than ever and sometimes the external HD dissapears, usually with music works between 30 to 40% and in video 40 to 50% and works fine but now that Im playing more videos it started working at 80% to 90% one night it get to 98% and freezed and thats something that I cant afford to happen. My setup is Macbook pro mid 2010 Intel core duo 2.66 GHz 8GB ram 320GB HD NVidia GE Force 320M Snow Leopard 10.6.8,VDJ 7.4, 3Tb External Hard Drive A/C powered mac formatted, MC6000,VCI 300, Torq Xponent controllers. Most of my videos are promo only VOB or VideoToolz MP4 Good quality. Is the first time in a long time I have trouble with that. Any solution for that? By the way no fancy skins that may cause the crashes, just regular VDJ skin 1280 x 800

Inviato Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 12:12 pm
I occasionally experience the same thing, what I've found is some background program is the culprit, and it's usually Adobe Updater.

I'm running a Mac Mini. Sometimes (usually) I can just "Quit" the bouncing Adobe icon and all is well.

Otherwise open Activity Monitor (go to "Help", type in "Activity Monitor" or "CPU Usage") to see what program is hijacking he CPU & close it from there.

I only use the Mini for DJing and wish there was a way to purge it of Adobe but have not been successful in doing that... it's constantly trying to update a program that I NEVER use

Hope this helps

Inviato Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 4:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)