Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Great Spanish Mix's ?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

hey my fellow dj's i see alot of peeps posting up mix's on here or links to sound cloud & or youtube. i have a quinceanera coming up & they are not having a band. so they want me 2 play english & spanish. the english i have covered 100%, but do anybody on here have some good spanish mix's i can download from them, on here,sound cloud or youtube ? i have some spanish but its hard to know whats what & what to mix. so i rather have some mix's i can just play to get me through the night. thanx all.... example = cumbia, rancheras corridos, reggaeton, ect,ect ?

Inviato Sun 07 Jul 13 @ 9:03 pm
Mixes on Sound Cloud, etc. are for personal listening only and can't be legally used for live performance.

You will need to purchase the music that you intend to play from iTunes, Amazon, etc. and then mix it yourself, or purchase a commercial ready-made mix.

NOTE: Illegal file sharing of copyrighted music is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please read the forum rules. Users in this topic may post a suggested playlist of songs for you to purchase.

Inviato Mon 08 Jul 13 @ 4:57 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)