Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Advanced mapping question (please help!!) QB Filter

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I need help. I have a Denon MC3000 and I mapped the amazing QB Filter to the dedicated high/low filter knob using this command...

effect 'qb_filter' slider 2 75% & effect 'qb_filter' slider 3 & param_equal 50% ? effect 'qb_filter' active off : effect 'qb_filter' active on

Doing that set the dedicated controller eq filter knob to turn the amazing QB Filter on where it acts only as a high/low filter (hi pass to the right and lo pass to the left of the center click position). This was all I wanted and it sounds amazing.

Now the problem... When I return the dedicated filter knob back to the middle position (where it clicks at I guess 50%) the filter doesn't turn back off. It stays on though with the eq filter knob at 50% there is zero impact on the sound. Problem is that after I trigger a different effect and mess with the slider knobs, their position is registered by the QB Filter when I turn the other effect off which means that the QB Filter sliders jump to whatever position they were left at by the other effect causing a jarring filter effect. I believe that the easiest way to fix this is for the QB Filter effect to actually turn off once the eq filter knob is returned to it's upright position (where it clicks).

After a whole year with this awesome dj program and awesome controller, I nearly have my setup completely dialed in but need help with this last hurdle.

Peace to all!

Inviato Wed 10 Jul 13 @ 9:00 pm
try this mapping out

effect 'qb_filter' slider 2 75% & effect 'qb_filter' slider 3 & param_greater 51% ? param_smaller 49% ? effect 'qb_filter' active on : effect 'qb_filter' active off : effect 'qb_filter' active off

The issue with the filter jumping can only be stopped if you have a skin with multiple effect slots, then onload of the skin or controller you can load qb filter into the other effect slot and instead of referencing the name, instead reference the effect slot number eg.

effect 2 slider 2

Inviato Wed 10 Jul 13 @ 9:30 pm

Inviato Wed 10 Jul 13 @ 10:57 pm
Thanks for your help. I must have given up a little early. When I looked at it with fresh eyes today, I decided to add a command to return the first slider to zero on the QB Filter and that seems to have done the trick. Now my eq filter command is this.

effect 'qb_filter' slider 1 0% & effect 'qb_filter' slider 2 75% & effect 'qb_filter' slider 3 & param_equal 50% ? effect 'qb_filter' active off : effect 'qb_filter' active on

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 13 @ 9:04 am
ok so i have pioneer cdj 350's and iv linked them to virtual dj, everything is working fine only for the jog wheels..... they dont work properly when turned the dont do anything..... help would be much appreciated thanks

Inviato Thu 11 Jul 13 @ 5:39 pm
Please don't post your question on multiple threads, and don't hijack threads.
Thanks!

Inviato Fri 12 Jul 13 @ 3:53 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)