Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I get VirtualDJ Home version 7.4 to run under a standard Windows 7 user

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

sl4krXHome userMember since 2013
Hi,

I've installed VirtualDJ 7.4 home edition on my pc but can't figure out how to get it to run using a standard user account on my Windows 7 pc. I've only been able to run it with administrator privaliges and primarily use my pc as a standard user and would prefer not having to always run VirtualDJ as administrator. I didn't notice any option to allow all users or specified users to be able to use VirtualDJ upon installation and when I installed it 3 seperate times now just to be sure I wasn't missing something I installed it from my standard user account and was promted for administrator permission to install, it runs fine but there is no access from my standard user account, I have to go to the Windows programs folder, locate the VirtualDJ folder and have to run as administrator from my standard user account on my pc to use VirtualDJ.

Can somebody instruct me how to fix this?

Thanks

Inviato Sun 14 Jul 13 @ 8:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)