Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: user manual (DJ2Go version) can you point me in the right direction

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have bought the DJ2GO version of virtual DJ and looking at the manual it looks nothing like the screen or the mixer controller I am using

according to the technical details screen I an using Virtual DJ version 7.0.5b

I have seen the 40 page manual that came with the package and seen the 16 page DJ2GO manual (with about 3 readable pages once you discard the German, Italian and French translations).

what I basically have is this
http://uncrate.com/p/2011/10/numark-dj2go-xl.jpg

as I can't get the manual and software to match up properly nor can I find a 'help' button. I don't know what all the functions are that I have available.

what I am specifically looking for is attaching a microphone and preloading a set playlist.

any help would be helpful

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 12:59 pm
I'm not quite sure what you're saying there...

You can't buy the "DJ2GO version" of Virtual DJ. It's included free when you buy the DJ2GO.

What do you mean by the "mixer controller"? Are you referring to the DJ2GO?

Once you register the serial number of your VDJ software to your account, you'll be able to download the latest version (7.4).

I've just checked the manual for my DJ2GO version and you're right - it doesn't look the same, but the basic functions of VDJ are the same regardless of the way it looks (the skin).

You can't attach a mic to the DJ2GO, or even use a mic plugged into your computer via the software, because the LE version only has the basic functions to get you started. Same with playlists, LE versions don't support playlists.

Inviato Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 2:08 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)