Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MAYA 44 USB SOUND PROBLEMS - TOO MUCH BASS!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have trouble with the sound output from my setup - the audio is far too bassy and I cannot understand why as I have followed the correct setup options from the forums. My setup is as follows

HP G56 Laptop Running Windows 7 64bit with 4GB RAM
Maya 44 USB running Driver Version 2.953
Virtual DJ Pro Version 7.0.5
SSL TCV02
Numark M2 Mixer & Citronic PD-2 Turntables.

I cannot understand what I am doing wrong as I have followed the correct settings and it is becoming a massive pain in the arse as I just want to get my setup sorted. If anyone has any helpful pointers or configuration settings they would like to share to help me out with my predicament I would be greatly appreciative.

Thank You,

Shaun.

Inviato Mon 22 Jul 13 @ 7:21 am
Firstly, if you're using VDJ Pro then you should register your serial number here so you can download the latest update.

Second, from what you've said it sounds like maybe you've plugged the MAYA outputs into the phono (turntable) inputs of the mixer instead of the line inputs. Turntable inputs have RIAA EQ on them which has a lot of low end boost. They're also way too sensitive, and feeding a line level into them will cause distortion.

Inviato Mon 22 Jul 13 @ 8:59 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)