Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please help. Bootcamped Mac and have 8 gigs of ram as well as 500 gb. Amd radeon 6750m for video 1 gb. Is that a problem?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I have a 15 \\\" radeon amd 6750m video card that has 1024 mb or 1 gb And I noticed that I get a msg that Says. Decompressing this file in memory requires. Blah blah blah. Is the problem that I need at least 2 gb or dedicated video? And I have to get another Mac? Please help Thank u. Btw this msg only appears once in a while when I do long mixes . ???? . U can see what is says . I\'ve tried playing with the videomax on regedit as well as the other video free. Thanx

Inviato Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 2:04 am
In the title you say you have 8 gigs of RAM. In that message it is reporting ONLY seeing 4 gigs of RAM. You should check that your memory is working first.

There is something seriously wrong if you only have 146mb of RAM free. Are you running any other programs at the same time?

VirtualDJ does not need that much memory to operate. As well as my Mac I also have a Dell Inspiron with ONLY 1 gig of memory and shared graphics and I used to mix videos in a nightclub and never saw a message like that.

You NEED to check your RAM.

Inviato Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 5:12 am
. It seems to be working fine. It also shows when I click in my computer that I have 8 gb

Inviato Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 10:35 am
[IMAGE1

U can see hat standby is using a lot f it. Is this Normal

Inviato Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 12:10 pm
I have the same mac with 8gb ram except 512mb video ram. It's the AMD gpu driver memory leak causing that. Try and set the videoMemMax Use (in the registry tool) to half value in your case 512mb see if it helps. If that doesn't work set it to 100mb like I did it worked for me.

Inviato Wed 07 Aug 13 @ 1:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)