Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: windows 7 physical memory usage DIES too quick , error message please HELP VIDEO included !!!!!!

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PLEASE CHECK VIDEO!! >>>> COPY AND PASTE PLEASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7Ux0VtYTc&feature=youtu.be

here is the video on top,, I have a bootcamped MacBook pro windows 7. I have 8 gb ram intel core 2820qm i7 2.30 ghz 550 gb memory. 7.4 virtual dj
So the problem is that the physical memory as seen on the video goes up fast I mean fast and the free memory dies quickly, in a matter of 2 minutes into a video I have about 20 mb left so when I try to upload a video it tells me that I fdo not have enough memory and need more contiguous memory. THE WEIRD THING is that when i open another program in the middle of that the memory goes back doen and i suddenly have more free memory. I NEED help!!!!!! please. than you things i have done: increased the virtual memory, increased the videomaxmex as well as the videofree in regedit. even when left to low or even 0 or 1 or 512 or 1024 it still has the same issue. i thought about a memory leak but i think that the memory is not refreshening please if someone can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 3:43 am

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 6:22 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)