Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: COMPUTER PHYSICAL MEMORY USAGE INCREASES QUICK AND ERROR MESSAGE SHOWS UP EVEN FREE SPACE DIES

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PLEASE CHECK VIDEO!! >>>> COPY AND PASTE PLEASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX7Ux0VtYTc&feature=youtu.be

here is the video on top,, I have a bootcamped MacBook pro windows 7. I have 8 gb ram intel core 2820qm i7 2.30 ghz 550 gb memory. 7.4 virtual dj
So the problem is that the physical memory as seen on the video goes up fast I mean fast and the free memory dies quickly, in a matter of 2 minutes into a video I have about 20 mb left so when I try to upload a video it tells me that I fdo not have enough memory and need more contiguous memory. THE WEIRD THING is that when i open another program in the middle of that the memory goes back doen and i suddenly have more free memory. I NEED help!!!!!! please. than you things i have done: increased the virtual memory, increased the videomaxmex as well as the videofree in regedit. even when left to low or even 0 or 1 or 512 or 1024 it still has the same issue. i thought about a memory leak but i think that the memory is not refreshening please if someone can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 3:44 am
I have that same macbook pro specs and had this problem. I see that you already tried the videomaxmem use. Did you try to put 100? That one worked for me. The weird thing is in your video, the memory drops really fast especially for 8gb. Another thing you could probably do is update or install catalyst center.

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 12:18 pm
Ok I tried to put the decimal part to 100. But no matter what I do the usage goes fast. It's upsetting. What else do u recommend

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 8:02 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:01 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Yes, sounds more like a problem with your videocard.
You use the 13" MBP?

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 3:50 am

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 8:43 pm
Does it do the same thing if you use the default VDJ skin?

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 8:53 pm
I have a 15" and I downloaded the ati amd fixer since I have a radeon amd

Inviato Wed 14 Aug 13 @ 9:43 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Inviato Thu 15 Aug 13 @ 3:28 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)