Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Saving projects?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is their any way you can save a mix that youve been working on and come back and work on it later? Or do you have to have to just record it and mix it all in one sitting?

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 4:01 pm
No there's no feature to 'save project'. VDJ's intended use is for live mixing. I think its best to record all in one sitting. If you have to combine some sets then the only way is to re-record and combine them together. Though I am not sure if it will affect the sound quality.

An alternative would be to use Audacity and edit and piece songs or set's together.

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 4:23 pm
Nice, thanks alot. That helps. I am not at all familiar with Audacity but Ill youtube some videous, and I was wondering the same thing about the sound quality, only one way to find out I guess!

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 4:45 pm
It takes time to learn but I use it to make dj drops and samples. Good luck

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 4:53 pm
There's a mapping command in VDJ for saving (and loading) the program's status. It saves the decks (song, eq, etc.) and the playlist. Just search in the mapping menu for something like "save ..." and "load ...".

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 13 @ 8:26 pm
OliviaGHome userMember since 2015
How do you save a mix you've made?

Inviato Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 5:21 am
rajlapur rana

Inviato Sat 23 Jan 16 @ 2:12 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)