Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: This is going to be a tough one...

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Ok, new Asus laptop, W8, VDPF, vga to composite converter to rf modulator to tv thru coax. This setup I have used in my basement and at other gigs when needed. The quality does go down, but sometimes is required. I have rocked the house with this setup at home and other gigs. Now, new gig, their sound board, their amp, their speakers. When I get hooked up, if I increase volume, and not at all loud, every bass thump starts creating lines across the TVs and then will kick the satellite screen off the TVs and back onto the laptop screen. I only have 1000 watts but I have screamed it in my basement, with this setup with no problems. Anyone have a suggestion?

Inviato Thu 17 Oct 13 @ 2:50 pm
A further update on this. I rewired the TVs with new composite cables to the video inputs to bypass the RF modulator and the old coax and the problem still exists. Could their old Radio Shack amplifier be creating RF and screwing up everything else?

Inviato Fri 18 Oct 13 @ 4:53 pm
This sounds like a vibration issue. All of your connections are tight? Are you dragging the small video window to your TV screens?

Inviato Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 2:11 pm
We change the amplifier and it now works fine. It must have been giving off some type of rf to the TVs.

Inviato Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 10:57 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)