Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon Sc3900 & Virtual DJ Sound Set Up (Help)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

my current system was my laptop, Numark Ns7 and virtual dj. Been using it for the last 5 years with no problems. laptop has been optimized, best settings in VDJ ect,ect. well i just got my 2 brand new Denons Sc3900's & an regular Analog mixer (no sound card built in) just a standard 2 channel mixer.i'm not using engine & or ipad. just my laptop,mixer,virtual dj, 2 denon Sc3900's yes it's the newest version of VDj (7.4 b453) Denon asio driver (2.2.2)Denon Sc3900 firmware(1110)my laptop has 4 usb holes (2 ubs 2.0) (2 usb 3.0) 1st i tried the sc3900's in the USB 2.0 slots but then after 10-15min VDJ freezes up ? so i put the denons in the USB 3.0 slots and they work fine. so iv'e been practicing for like 1-2 hours and notice some songs skipping ? in the Denon Asio control panel its defaulted to (Audio Buffer Size 512 sample 11ms) so i moved it to 13ms & some song still random skip. as in skip like if i was nudging the record forward. UGHHHHH please help who ever has this same set up whats the best sound set up. P.S. dont send me a link to VDJPEDIA for the SC3900 i went there 1st when i set everything up :-)

Inviato Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:31 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)