Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Ion (Or Numark) DJ2Go Controller mappings.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

KDJ LeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
**SORRY TO CROSS POST BUT I HAVE PREVIOUSLY POSTED THIS PROBLEM IN THE WRONG FORUM**
It is regarding mapping the DJ2Go.
I have no idea about mapping commands so I am hoping for a bit of help.

I have been using PCDJ FX for the last 7 years and I hate learning anything new! but it really is showing its' age now!!
Also, my Numark DAC3 controller has finally worn out, so I have bought a DJ2Go until I can figure out which controller is right for me.
I am trialling VDJ 7 Pro, and I also have got the Lite LE version that came with the DJ2Go.

The way I normally work is to play music on decks 1 and 2, and have Karaoke tracks lined up on deck 3.
If someone wants to sing then I play deck 3 with the mouse, then hit deck 1 or 2 play button when they have finished singing.

Simple.

The DJ2Go seems great for the money and I am sure it will get me through the next few weeks, but I cannot keep it on decks 1 and 2 only.
Sometimes when I hit play, it activates deck 3 or 4. I think it assigns itself to the last deck that has been used.

Therefore, my question is, can someone give me the script command to only let it activate decks 1 and 2 please.

I have seen this script : http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Control%204%20decks%20with%20a%202%20deck%20controller.html

And I think it is along the right lines......

Thanks in advance, and once again, sorry for posting twice.

Lee.

Inviato Wed 30 Oct 13 @ 5:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You dont have to open a new thread though. If your previous thread is opened in the wrong forum, moderators will move that to the correct one.
You already have a reply to your other opened thread.

Inviato Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 6:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)